Gunco Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got done watching an interview with ted turner and he said its time for women to start running the world. Women would get more done with education and not going to war. He does not support war unless we are attacked. DUH!! We were attacked on 9-11. I lost all respect for that man after tonight. Did any of ya'll see the interview? Any comments?

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
1. He's begging the question of whether women may be already running the world.

2. Yep, we were attacked on 9/11. Which explains the Afghanistan invasion but little else.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
magnus392 said:
Show me a man that isn't affraid of his wife and I will show you a man that is soon going to find himself in divorce court;)
I heard that!!!

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Anybody who would marry that no good f__kin Jane Fonda has to be f__ked up

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cephus said:
He's priming us for Hilary in 08. He is the lowest of the low,and he knows nothing about A women just look at the thing he was with. Now that is the most tratiorest blue ball ssucking female on this or any other planet she is a sheep shanking bowhemian duce bag that ever lived. Sorry but I don't like that person at all!!!!!
I think he is priming up for hillary in 08 as well.. I just dont like him either and hope hillary dont have a chance in hell.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
There are men who carry their balls in a wheelbarrow. To be married to Jane Fonda one must quietly carry their balls in a change purse. Part of the grand design of these types of women is to effectively emasculate the rich and powerful man while remaining hot for the wild, barely civilized pool boy and illiterate gardener. Looks like Jane succeeded quite effectively.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
A woman President doesn't bother me as long as she is qualified. Hitlery is not qualified, she is a turncoat, 2 faced douche bag.

Give me Condi if we have a woman president!

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Viragos said:
There are men who carry their balls in a wheelbarrow. To be married to Jane Fonda one must quietly carry their balls in a change purse.
Her Change purse, LOL I wonder if ol' Jane gave his back to him after the break up.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
mbadboyz said:
I lost all respect for that man after tonight. Any comments?
You can't lose what you never had!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts