Gunco Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To the Gunco.net organizers,

Thank you for inviting me to be a member of your new site. I am excited about the possibilities, and the future of this site. The invitation I received listed the organizers of this site; each of whom I have come to respect and trust as I journeyed into this new hobby.

I had begun a long letter to express my feelings from the past, and to this new site and the future. I decided to eliminate the long winded prose so as to not bore anyone. Also, I realized everyone here would probably have had similar experiences and would feel much the same as I do. To be brief...

Thank you to the organizers of this site. Thank you for providing a place where we can meet and exchange ideas, help each other, and to grow our interests. Thank you for fostering and leading by example the ideal of FREE exchange.

Sincerely,

Chip

PS: I forgot to mention I used to go by the user name "Smokin AK". The name was supposed to reflect the smoking barrel of an AK. I never really liked it; too many bad connotations could be associated with it. Besides, I prefer my friends call me Chip.

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
Chip,

Glad to have you on board :welcome:

Believe me, several of the names you may not recognize, are really people you know, that, like you, decided to make a screen name change, for various reasons.

Max

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
It's working, Thanks for the special effort Max.
Wow, this is like going to a new place and finding old friends.
Thanks for the welcome :notworthy

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Hey Chip, welcome form another PA resident. Are you going to the Harrisburg show at the end of the month? Maybe I will see you there. Some to the other members are going as well so don't be suprised if you see F Troop and some other good guys. Any way, to the rest of the members Chip is from Heaven (east). York, the place where many Harleys are made. Holy Ground! Anyway welcome to the board! Jack

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
Gunnysmith,

I'm glad to see you here, and that your account is now working properly.

We may not be the biggest board around (not yet, anyway) but our members are second to none.
Nothing but the best, brightest and most helpful, with nary a troll in sight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts