Gunco Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:rant:
I wish to thank ?Sniper69? for sending me a copy of ?Stolen Honor?. When the film was over I realized my head hurt, I had been gritting my teeth so hard because of anger I was now in pain. (I have TMJ) I hope every person in this country will see this film and keep up the fight to put Kerry in jail. This (I don?t want to call him a man) thing called John Kerry is a traitor to this country in so many ways. We need to keep pushing for release of his Discharge records. We need to document his unlawful trips to meet with foreign governments. And we need to have him removed from the Senate now for being an agent of a Foreign Enemy Government, the North Vietnamese. I had friends in High School that died in Viet Nam and others that made it home but where never the same. One thing that always pissed me off where the assholes that called them baby killers or treated them like crap when they where in uniform. Now I know the worst of them all may have been Kerry. He was there and then came back and stabbed our families and friends in the back. I will not stop ranting about Kerry till he?s in jail for what he?s done to this country and its people.
I can?t get the image of the face of a childhood friend out of my mind. When he got off the plane from Viet Nam he didn?t know what to expect because he heard of jerks like Kerry spitting on them and calling names. He came off that plane and when he saw us he started to cry. He had just spent a year delivering mail by helicopter to the guys on the front lines. He?d seen so much hell and so many wounded men in that year, it had changed him, but the worst was on the way home. I don?t remember where it was, but he was diverted to help after an earthquake somewhere in the Far East. The image of a woman and her baby haunted him for the rest of his life. He and another man pulled a woman with her dead baby from a fallen building, she had been crushed but never said a word about herself but was asking about the baby. As they moved her away from the still falling building she just came apart in his arms, she died looking into his eyes and asking about her baby. He never got over it and drank himself to death within four years of his return. He lived to hear Kerry call him and others ?Baby Killers? in front of the whole world. And that?s a big reason why I want to see Kerry in Jail. :rant:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts