1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts

· Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

· gunco irregular
3,679 Posts
Might be a stretch here but it can't hurt to try.
Fingers crossed, but I think I've got a better chance having the ghost of Ed McMahon showing up at my door with a 6' check from publishers clearing house.

· Registered
5,880 Posts
Yep, would still have to pass the Senate and no way Biden would be ordered by his handlers to sign it.

And from what the lawyers on youtube are saying, this isn't an actual amnesty, it's just ATF allowing you to register them without paying the tax. Also the tax isn't waived, they are just not collecting it.

· gunco irregular
3,679 Posts
The podcast guy is fully on the drama Llama train, but the GOA attorney makes a good point why the ATF didn't fully think this through, or perhaps they did.

· Registered
6,509 Posts
I don't know if any of you guys know about a site on You tube called ,,"four box's dinner" or not but it will keep you up to date on what's going on 2A wise. Right from someone that is personally involved as well as he's one of the lawyers on the Supreme Court bar. Sometimes he'll post up his opinion on what's going on just hours after things are released so I'd say he's probabley a good source for no BS 2A news.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts