1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
:thumbup1: :thankyou: :thumbup1:

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Next thing Lupe will be talking about "slicks" and "dust offs". Then, DorGunR will come along with some of his tales. ;)

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Pogo said:
Next thing Lupe will be talking about "slicks" and "dust offs". Then, DorGunR will come along with some of his tales. ;)
Facts, boy, facts. :smoke:

BTW......I spent a lot of hours in a H-34.......great chopper. The one I was scared of was the H-19.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
DorGunR,

Where ya been?

I knew we could drag ya out of the woodwork by talking about those rotary wings.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Pogo said:
DorGunR,

Where ya been?

I knew we could drag ya out of the woodwork by talking about those rotary wings.
And an old chopper pilot like you would never notice this kind of thread, huh??? :smoke:

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Well Pogo............ain't ya got anything to say..........ya dang old Autobahn Pilot. :smoke:

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Driving on the Autobahn was a piece of cake compared to driving in Korea. I liked those intersections in Korea where a half dozen or more streets crossed each other at the same point, and there were no traffic signals. People in the states don't have a clue about crazy driving till they have ridden in a taxi cab in Seoul. ;)

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
I can tell you've never ridden in a Taxi in [size=-1]Yokohama. :smoke:[/size]

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Not when I was sober. :rofl:

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
I took a taxi from the Zebra Club (NCO club) in Kashini Barracks, to Yokohama's Chinatown.........by the time I got there I was cold stone sober.:eek:

EDIT: I believe all the left over Kamakazi pilots became Yokohama taxi drivers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts