Gunco Forums banner

The First President to:

809 views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  BBill 
#1 ·
When I have asked a libtard to give me a list of the accomplishments of obama the libtard usually runs away. or starts telling of how brave this tyrant is killing Ben Laden. What the Libtard and most patriots don't realize is this cockroach has a long list of accomplishments that don't only make him stand out but are first by any poor excuse for a human being in the history of the nation. I'll start with a little humor based on reality.

What's the difference between a trampoline and the waste of good dirt BoRock obama?
You take your boots off to jump on a trampoline.

What's the difference between a vacuum cleaner and BoRock on a bike?
The dirt bag is on the inside of the vacuum cleaner.

What do you have when you have BoRock up to his neck in cement?
Not enough cement.

-First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
-First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
-First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
-First President to hold the office showing only poorly made fraudulant documents as proof of his citizenship.
-First President to violate the War Powers Act.
-First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
-First President to defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
-First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
-First President to spend a trillion dollars on ‘shovel-ready’ jobs when there was no such thing as ‘shovel-ready’ jobs.
-First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters. while forcing stock holders to sell their stock for 10% of it's worth
-First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
-First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
-First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
-First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space by de-funding NASA.
-First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
-First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
-First President to enforce laws that were not laws.
-First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.
-First President to tell a major manufacturing company (Boeing) in which State they are allowed to locate a factory.
-First President to set up a snitch line www.whitehouse/flag.gov to turn in anyone not supporting his unconstitutional policies.
-First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
-First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
-First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
-First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
-First President to golf more than 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 100 times as of June.
-First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.
-First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
-First President to not know how to properly pronounce Navy ‘corpsman’.
-First President to go on multiple global ‘apology tours’-including bowing to foreign rulers.
-First President to go on more than 17 lavish vacations, not including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends; paid for by the taxpayer.
- First President to say that America was not a Christian nation.
-First President to murder Americans with out due process
-First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) just for his wife.
-First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
-First President sending arms to ones killing American Troops.
-First President to blackmail a corperation (BP) into opening a bank account with millions of dollars controlled by his cronies.
-First President that has sold out allies to their enemies. Israel, England, Egypt...
-First President caught on mic calling the American people stupid.
-First President to use race baiting as a tool in his policies
-First President that has me seriously thinking of an armed revolution.
-First President to take credit for acts of bravery from our military, Navy Seals

See less See more
#2 ·
You left out a couple....

-First President to be 'AFRICAN American'
-First President to have the most transparent administration ever!!!
-First President to not know how many states are in the United States..

...I could go on but it makes me angry just thinking about what is happening...:pissed:

#3 ·
No matter how long the list everyone can think of something to make it longer. It shows just how treasonous and pathetic the worst humanity has to offer is. The first on your list African American. In all his actions and the documents he has posted I have serious doughts he is in any way, shape, or form an American. More like an Anti-Christ want-2-bee.

#5 ·
African American
DNA-based demographics have backed up the archeologists: we're ALL "African-American." In fact, black Africans are 100% **** Sapiens; Europeans typically have up to 4% Neanderthal genes. Yes, they managed to sequence the Neanderthal DNA structure a few years back, which threw a lot of theories in the trash can.

So, when someone demands my race, I always proudly check the "African-American" box. As should we all... if they want to know what color my skin is, or what countries my ancestors emigrated from, they should ask straight out, not use Federal politically-correct doublespeak.

And, yes, I always check the "Native American" box too. I was born here, dammit. That makes me a native. If they want to know if I'm an American Indian, they should ask straight out.

"If you ask a specific question, you should expect a specific answer."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.