Gunco Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, so I won these two tapco flats, right? Only I'm a complete newb at BIY. SO, I'm thinking I'll buy a kit (AMD 65 or something, dunno yet) and build it. However, in the spirit of truly giving back, I'm thinking I'd like to try something in the range "proving it can be done". Using a flat, I'd like to build a complete "Frankenikov", using parts from as many different donor guns/countries/people as possible, or, alternately, donating one of my flats to one of the more "experienced" builders here, the only catch being the build must be extensively documented and posted for all newbs to learn from (not that there is a shortage of info or anything, but more as a teaching and demo tool, proving that you really can build an AK out of a bucket of mismatched parts.) What Say Ye All?

NOTE: The term "Frankenikov" (fran-KEN-i-koff) Copyright 2004, all rights reserved. All rights given to the Gunco forums gratis and in perpetuity. The term "Frankenikov" is not to be used on any other gun forum without the express written permission of each of the first 1000 members of Gunco.

·
deactive ~ and in trouble
1,781 Posts
cammobunker said:
NOTE: The term "Frankenikov" (fran-KEN-i-koff) Copyright 2004, all rights reserved. All rights given to the Gunco forums gratis and in perpetuity. The term "Frankenikov" is not to be used on any other gun forum without the express written permission of each of the first 1000 members of Gunco.
(fixed a typo you should fix)

Whelp I'm illiterate and one of the first 200 so I guess no one will ever have permission :D

Sounds like an interesting project and a potential monthly give away in the future.

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Sounds interesting. That's the reason I didn't enter, I can't build one (I wish I could) so let somebody else win.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts