Gunco Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I realy like to buy from AIM.. I think it is great that they give an honest description of the gun, so you know what you are getting.
I got an albanian from them and I realy like it .. Not to rub it in but here is the deal I got..... $79 delivered all matching #'s, spare stock sweeeet...
I bought it as a mismatched number, with poor qualith wood,,, however their was so much cozmo. on it they could never knowen what it was. after cleaning their was a real beauty revieled. even the original stock was great so I did not switch it over. for some funnybreason I was attracted to the two holes in the stock for tools and the extended grip. very one of a kind model.
again I realy like to buy from AIM , I called the other day just to ask what was on sale and ended up with some 9mm with free shipping.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Not many left, I bet those go pretty fast. I should have ordered one of the less costly ones last year!

Sure don't think you can beat the price on the Romanian AK drums though, $69 is pretty tempting.

·
deactive ~ and in trouble
1,781 Posts
Evil_Walks said:
Sure don't think you can beat the price on the Romanian AK drums though, $69 is pretty tempting.
So tempting that I got one. Very nice. I'm hoping to get it out for some function testing in the next couple weeks :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts