Gunco Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i started going to strip clubs when i wsa in high school nthen i stopped for a little while

about two months ago i went back and now i am hooked
the girls are soo hot the vibe is real cool it has that laid back margaritaville feel that i dig

vodka, cigarrettes and strippers thats the life for me

I am going to open my own strip club i will convert my old gas station into a strip club

all i need is acool name and some hot strippers
i will be rich and surrounded by strippers everyday :cheers:

·
President for Life Field Marshall Doctor Bluedog D
1,604 Posts
kevin_m4 said:
"Sanford and Sin"
Hey that's pretty good Kev. My first Secretary oppened a Sex toy / Lingerie / Romantic candy shop called "sex and Candy", after the song. She moved away almost immediately to be with some guy she met on the internet and her partner changed the name to "night moves" It didn't last long, but the first name was cool.

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
And you will get the capital for this endeavor through...?

Lettsee...zoning...planning...building permits...angry churchladies....construction costs...furnishings....inventory...hiring "hot" strippers in BFE, Kansas...hiring bookeepers, managers, bouncers, DJ's, electricians, barstaff, waitstaff, janitors...

Got a bank just aching to waste a cool 1/2 a mil on a venture that will bring them bad publicity with only that contaminated 1/2 acre for collateral?
:lol:

keep drinkin'...er...I mean dreamin'!

·
President for Life Field Marshall Doctor Bluedog D
1,604 Posts
You don't have to hire strippers in most cases. They are mostly indipendant cantractors who work for tips only. The club makes it money from boose and the door charge, hence drink minimums. In some cases where the women make good money, they actually have to pay the club a percentage for working there. I had a girlfreind who "danced" at Deja vu, and that was the arrangement there. And before anyone asks, yes she was a complete head-case.

·
Registered
119 Posts
D.B.Cooper said:

Lettsee...zoning...planning...building permits...angry churchladies....construction costs...furnishings....inventory...hiring "hot" strippers in BFE, Kansas...hiring bookeepers, managers, bouncers, DJ's, electricians, barstaff, waitstaff, janitors...

Got a bank just aching to waste a cool 1/2 a mil on a venture that will bring them bad publicity with only that contaminated 1/2 acre for collateral?

You forgot a lick-her license!!:naughty:

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
I knew a stipper that was using her money to put herself back through law school. Talk about messed up and her husband was okay with it. She only worked 3 nights a week and she had regulars that would lavish her with gifts all the time. If I were her husband I would think twice about that. It was such a good living her younger sister got into it as well.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
D.B.Cooper said:

its been a long time DB.... ah the memories

the hell with that crap i will just hire a bunch of mexicans to do the shit for me

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Man, this is garbage. Thats it: Fredsandford, you are on the ignore list. I can go to Brand X and read drunken fantasies about hookers tinged with racial bigotry and spiced with a goodly amount of four letter words.
Bye.

·
Registered
990 Posts
How about calling it "Freds Penicillin Parlor"? lol!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts