Gunco Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
President for Life Field Marshall Doctor Bluedog D
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When they find out what happend to thsi poor child, I predict it will be Mom's boyfriend in the dock. Thank god my sisters survived their upbringing in an environment of ignorance and poverty.

·
Registered
968 Posts
I'm thinkin' the same thing. When I first saw him, I had to laugh at the guy's pilgrim hair LOL, then he started talking and for some reason, I sensed guilt. I just hope she is ok. :(

·
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in a nice area, and I have a big four-bedroom house. Two up and two down. We are building our attic into a master bedroom suite so that we are all on the same level. I like to keep my kids close.

·
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sandy said:
he started talking and for some reason, I sensed guilt.
Me too.

Sandy said:
I just hope she is ok. :(
Ditto, but I doubt it. Fuckin bastard.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Bluedog said:
I live in a nice area, and I have a big four-bedroom house. Two up and two down. We are building our attic into a master bedroom suite so that we are all on the same level. I like to keep my kids close.
Im with you on that. My wife thinks Im crazy when she says she wants to go on a vacation without the children. I just cant part with my 3. I like to take them where ever I go. Call me nuts....but I love them too much to leave them behind!

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
mbadboyz said:
Im with you on that. My wife thinks Im crazy when she says she wants to go on a vacation without the children. I just cant part with my 3. I like to take them where ever I go. Call me nuts....but I love them too much to leave them behind!
Way to go mbadboyz. Far too many parents look at kids as a burden instead of a blessing.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
I take my boys with me in the woods every chance I can. My oldest is 13 and he is getting his first hunting rifle this coming summer. My 10 year old spotted a doe the 1st time he went with me this past month and is loving the deer steaks. And my daughter is 8. When she turns 10 she will also be in the woods with me to hunt. Kind of like an initiation for the 3. Now if I could only get the wife out with us we could have a family hunting and camping experience. I just dont see the wife going though. She doesnt think it is right to kill an animal, but does not mind if I do.....thank the lord. Im hoping and god willing that when my boys grow up and graduate from high school they will join the military for a true lesson in life and discipline. And also to follow in my foot steps as an Army Ranger.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Not gonna hijack your thread Bluedog, so I'll keep this short.

mbadboyz, my bud (retired) last Nov. He was in both Iraq wars, Mogadishu and Afganistan. Since this is such a small world you may just know him, you can pm me and I'll give you his name.

Ya never know.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
75_stingray said:
Not gonna hijack your thread Bluedog, so I'll keep this short.

mbadboyz, my bud (retired) last Nov. He was in both Iraq wars, Mogadishu and Afganistan. Since this is such a small world you may just know him, you can pm me and I'll give you his name.

Ya never know.
PM sent. I did not make it to neither conflict. I was fortunate just to get my CIB in Invasion of Panama. I was with 3/75th Ft.Benning,GA

1 - 10 of 10 Posts