Gunco Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Wow, what a dumbass.

I think we need a million person march to take a stand against deadly lava lamps. These dangerous objects have no place in modern society. Its for the children....

·
Poof no eyebrows
1,421 Posts
Can't ban them due to the potential they have for mind control, you know staring off into space while gazing at the lamp.

Chalk this guy up for a darwin award.

I think we need a darwin award smiley

·
Registered
968 Posts
I bet this guy had one of those bunk lava lamps that don't heat up enough, so he decided to put it on the stove, rather than spend the $10 to buy a new one. That's close to a Darwin award! ;)

·
deactive ~ and in trouble
1,781 Posts
Police investigation should find no evidence of brain use either. What a Maroon. He's definatly in the running for the 2004 Darwins.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think the government needs to get involved. These things are dangerous. Its really a Chinese plot to kill Americans. They will flood the market with cheap, defective, exploding lava lamps and eliminate us one by one.

:chinese: Chiang Shao say you by rava ramp for Clees'mas. It make nice plesent.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
What a waste of a perfectly good lava lamp.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes! The lava lamp police will be visiting you!! I have already hidden mine in a safe secret location...

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Man, if I would have known how dangerous these lamps were I would have been handing them out to all the lefties I knew in the 1960's.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Anyone remember the first time you saw a lava lamp and picked it up? A buddy of mine had one of the originals way back when, I went over to his house with another friend, and this friend said "Groovy, a lava lamp!", and picked it up. You could smell the meat cooking.

Of course, we'd been drinking a bit.

·
anyone seen my coffee cup
481 Posts
hmmmmmmmm better take the bayonet off mine.................

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Mr. & Mrs. America, If I would have gotten 51 votes, Turn them in, all your lava lamps are belong to us..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts