Gunco Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or Icon I've heard spoken in many a thread from the other site. I can't find it. Funny too since I only have probs with the GREEN characters. he he!

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Just post here awhile with your screenname from there, it will happen.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
There are 3 different settings. I chose the old way. Easier to read and navigate.

·
President for Life Field Marshall Doctor Bluedog D
1,604 Posts
The "green" portal is so slow that I just say to hell with it when I am at home on dial up and either come here or the Bigfoot forums.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I didn't know about a "Yellow Button."

I asked Administrators there many times to delete my account, but they declined, always promising to cut down on the antagonisms by a handful of Moderators. I think they liked having me around, so they could play Keyboard Kommando from the safety of their ISP. One thing they liked to do was attribute a quote to you, which you never made. UGA Cherokee was one who did that to me more than once, so when Scheutzeman did it last week, I called him out, demanded he post a link to the alleged quote, then quit their Board without using a yellow button. Figured they probably banned me anyway. How can they allow people to make posts showing their "Moderators" were trolling members with made-up stories?

One thing that was funny was they would bring up GunCo while trolling a member. Scheutzeman did it to me, and I noticed Vampire did it to another member! Maybe they should be banned from GunsNet for advertising for GunCo and shewing away their members to this place? I thank them for it!

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Clay,

They need your account and mine as well. They can say we have 84,000 members or 124,000 whatever it is. I bet 3000 of those are banned and the rest are people that never came back after being abused.

Before I was banned I went in the archives looking for a post about 9-11 around September of 2001. What I found was almost entire post strings of people that had been banned. It was sort of creepy in a way that I could find so many banned users.

Most regular members cannot see that because it used to be you had to have mod powers or be Team Ak to go back years into postings.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts