Gunco Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From a user named Solomon

Since the election debacle, I have been going back and revisiting books and movies about what would happen in the "future".

After 2000, I re-read 1984, Brave New World, etc. for the umpteenth time.

After this election I tracked down THX 1138 and Handmaid's Tale.

Very spooky stuff. It appears that all that's needed to complete fascism is the daily dose of drugs to be administered to everyone.

I realize that we self-dope ourselves everyday with a variety of drugs, alcohol, etc. But the system won't be complete until it's totally regulated by the government.

In THX 1138, it became a crime to NOT take your drugs. Just like in Farenheit 451, fire stations were set up to burn books, not to put out fires.

Come to think of it, Matrix has a lot to say as well about the direction we're headed in. Even I have to admit that after November 2, I wanted to just go back to my little cubbyhole, take the blue pill, and forget about it all with distractions.

Wonder what they have in mind for us?

Oooh queue the twillight zone smiley...

User bacchant

Right after a bitter, humiliating, defeat - due in no small part to the "faithful" - we are swarmed with messages about how we must reach out and coddle the religious. "We need to treat them with respect and acquiesce to their needs..." Some of us have difficulty with the concept that we've got to bend over backward to support, often irrational, people who have no interest in reciprocity. I have never had a problem with anyone's PERSONAL beliefs, but I have a problem supporting the notion that religion has any place in politics. Pandering to those who believe it does will only embolden a movement that is already too powerful.
Do these people live in fear or what?

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The sky is falling!

DO NOT let that mist hit your skin.
I got misted about five years ago
and I have had the WEIRDEST
and annoying health problems ever since.
Please don't laugh, but the dentist found
something totally 'alien' in my gum.
I INSISTED he open it an see what the
hell was causing me INCREDIBLE facial pain.
He had x-rayed and saw nothing, but finally
caved in and cut it open.
He was freaked out by whatever it was- he had been
practicing since 1964 and said he had never
seen ANYTHING like it. It looked like a microscopic
peice of metal.
He said he was sending it out for a biopsy;
I never heard back, so I called him and he
said he had changed his mind and acted all
weird about it. I think it was some sort of nano-weapon
distributed in the mist.
Laugh if you want- but it all started after I got misted.
What ever the hell it was, it completely destroyed the
teeth near it. Literally. I am fastidious about
dental care, so there was NO reason for what happened
to those teeth.
Mysteriously, as soon as he took it out, all the problems
subsided, for the most part. I still have weird
pains now and then in my joints though.

I think the chem trails are experiments on US.
BHN

BTW- The sky here is the same. Checker board.
I refuse to go outside when it is like that.
I seriously am afraid of chem trails now.
WOW! :fear:

http://www.holmestead.ca/chemtrails/shieldproject.html

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
:eek: Black Helicopters have a complex reproductive cycle with different phases. They start out as seed crystals that are injected into a biological host organism -- typically cattle but occasionally humans -- by either human technicians or other Black Helicopters. It has also been theorized that seed crystals have been sprayed from military and possibly civil aircraft in the form of so-called "chemtrails", which then enter the body of a host via the food and/or water supply or direct dermal contact. The inoculated seed crystal uses nanobiotechnology -- which incorporates nano-scale self-manufacturing robotics with biological control systems created using genetic engineering -- to grow with material synthesized from the host's organs. After being injected into the head of a cattle, typically the seed crystal enters the blood stream where it travels to the intestines, along the way gathering various needed compounds from different systems. Once there, it quickly develops into a Microscopic Black Helicopter .:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I have never had a problem with anyone's PERSONAL beliefs, but I have a problem supporting the notion that religion has any place in politics. Pandering to those who believe it does will only embolden a movement that is already too powerful.
Yes, it is a powerful movement, begun by the following Declaration:

"WE hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness -- That to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the Consent of the Governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its Foundation on such Principles, and organizing its Powers in such Form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

Declaration of Independence (emphasis added)

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Those DUers are allready druged(see prozac), they actualy belive the crap that comes form their leaders mouths.. Hell they are so druged they can't see that the Kerrys, and Clintons are the fasicts..

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
I hope they all have decent jobs because they need to sign up for their employer's Employee Assistance Plan ASAP.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Most of the left's statements reek of snobbery.

Sadly, snobbery is not a much used description these days..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts