Gunco Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"As a Dealer PowerSeller you can advertise and market your products throughout all 600+ forums here at **** *******, except for the General Discussion forums area. This privilege will allow you to reach the majority of our 105,000 members instead of being just tied down to the Classifieds Section of **** *******. You will now have access to where no one has been allowed EVER. We ask to too keep your advertising to single posts and allow the posts to disappear off the 1st page before you can post your post/thread again."

Those numbers seem a bit far fetched if you ask me! :lolup: :lolup:

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Newspapers and magazines are audited to verify circulation so advertisers know they are getting the readership they are paying for.

Do any such rules exist for the internet?

·
Registered
770 Posts
"members" and "active members" is two totally different things.

No false advertising there. Just not being fully honest.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Where does he get 600+ forums? Given Ive never looked around the whole site, I can hardly believe there is 600 forums. Even 100 forums seems way to much!

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Bud Dwyer said:
Where does he get 600+ forums? Given Ive never looked around the whole site, I can hardly believe there is 600 forums. Even 100 forums seems way to much!
He says he runs 6-7 other boards as well. At one time that might have been true, but I don't think it is. Some of the people he used to host left.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts