Gunco Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merry Christmas friends old and new. Dad's PC is all screwed up so instead of going to yahoo and getting a new address I am posting under Dad's account. It is nice to be with Dad for Christmas, I almost could not swing it but I did. Hope you all have the best Christmas ever. Sandy

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Merry Christmas Sandy.. I'm glad you made to Dad's. Cook that famous Cajun turkey for him will you./

Love....Fred.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Welcome GirlGunR. We think the world of your Pappy. Glad you could spend Christmas with him and Buddy. I know it means a lot to him.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
aviator said:
Merry Christmas Sandy.. I'm glad you made to Dad's. Cook that famous Cajun turkey for him will you./

Love....Fred.
I will get on it right away, love you Uncle Fred.:) :) :) :)

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Wow I bet your dad is HAPPY!!!! I hope he didn't give all the groceries away yet. Merry Christmas to you and your dad!!!!!! :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Sandy, I am very happy you made it to your Dad's for Christmas, he will be very happy. Merry Christmas.
:newyear::santa:

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
It was great you could visit your dad. :thumbup1:

Merry Christmas :newyear: :santa:

Take care.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
:welcome:
Thank heavens you are sharing Christmas with your Dad, Sandy! You've been in my thoughts and prayers, as well!
:newyear:
My best!

Clay D

·
Registered
736 Posts
Merry Christmas

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Have a great Christmas with your Daddy Sandy. Take care of each other.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Nice to 'see' you, Sandy! I hope that you have a great visit with your Dad and I hope the both of you have a very Merry Christmas! :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Merry Christmas Sandy and Lupe.
And merry Christmas to all the other board members(you too Fredsanford) and best wishes for the new year.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
WELCOME!

:welcome: Welcome to GunCo, N/A!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts