Gunco Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
OH HAY ,,,,I think that is mine, I was wondering ware I left it,,,, I will stop by later to pick it up... Is all the cash still in the mag,,,,, LOL HAHAHAhaha

·
anyone seen my coffee cup
481 Posts
dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn!
:thumbup1: :thankyou: :woot:

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
I know I wouldn't be able to build it, so I didin't enter the contest. But it sure looks nice and someone will have a lot of fun with it.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
If I ever win something in this life my wife will have to stand by with the electric paddles.

·
Registered
681 Posts
It's my X-mas Present???
Sang.... Buddy!!!
You shouldn't have!
But, I'm damn glad you did!!!
I've always wanted that very one!!!

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Aviator,

You could always have a buillder put it together. Ohio Rapid Fire builds them, Investment Grade Firearms, Troy at Inrange, and several other reputable builders can as well. Don't forget you can sell it too.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Is that a Bulgarian AK-74 kit?

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
That's a possibility, but I know other people here would enjoy building, so I won't take any chances of winning away from them, not fair.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Aviator, why don't you register and if you win, you can send it to me. I'll take care of it for you, definitely! One day I will win something!

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yosuthnmasa said:
Aviator, why don't you register and if you win, you can send it to me. I'll take care of it for you, definitely! One day I will win something!

I hate to say this to you, but we had the software pick 4 alternates just in case someone didn't claim or fell into a black hole after the a 15 day deadline.

You came if 4th as in the 1st alternate. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts