Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been on what used to be ak-47.net since '01 i think, never posted alot there though. I usually just enjoy reading everyone else. Since things are going downhill over there i'm glad I found a great site like this. At least I can post pics and show off my AK now*getting them developed* and enter the giveaway drawing without being strong armed outa my cash. great place, keep it up.:thankyou:

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
welcome ,, new guys are the life blood, post, ask, join in the fun..

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
rorschach said:
I've been on what used to be ak-47.net since '01 i think, never posted alot there though. I usually just enjoy reading everyone else. Since things are going downhill over there i'm glad I found a great site like this. At least I can post pics and show off my AK now*getting them developed* and enter the giveaway drawing without being strong armed outa my cash. great place, keep it up.:thankyou:

We want you to post here!!! Welcome! Jack

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
This place is like the friendly neighborhood tavern for AK lovers. Welcome Rorschach!!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
:welcome:

Welcome to GunCo!

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Grendeljaeger said:
This place is like the friendly neighborhood tavern for AK lovers. Welcome Rorschach!!
Of course, then there is the discussions at the tavern after more than a few cold ones.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
hay sandy how about a post in the member pics thread????

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
I hope Sandy does post a pic for she's a very pretty lady and I've known her (on the net) for several years.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
DorGunR said:
I hope Sandy does post a pic for she's a very pretty lady and I've known her (on the net) for several years.
Exactly! I mean that in a very nice way too. She's a class act as well and she puts up with us too!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
SangRun Hunter said:
Exactly! I mean that in a very nice way too. She's a class act as well and she puts up with us too!
Yes she is a class act. And very cute also.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
For me, its like getting up every day and going to work and loving every minute of it. This is a great place. Hope everyone else feels the same.

·
Registered
968 Posts
:eek: I thought my ears were ringing.

Let me see if I can find the one my daughter took with the 1 megapixel camera. LOL I'll post it in that thread as soon as I'm done with my work.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I hope you don't mind Sandy, but this is a great pic.

Attachments

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
I always thought that was a picture of her daughter but she informed us otherwise.

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Her daughter looks pretty much like her, two very beautiful girls indeed. The older one knows how to take care of herself, as far as I can see.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts