Gunco Forums banner

This really burns me up!

934 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Custer 
#1 ·
#2 ·
they have suckseeded, I now feel same way about them all the , forget sorting them out. I have never felt this toward any group as a hole before, but ever at my job we had people chear when the planes hit the towers , they are all around us, clearly they want a religious war, even a world war. they are going to do whatever it takes to get it. Even if we do not want a war we can not stop them from pushing us into it. I think it is only a matter of time when their is hundreds of thousands dead on both sides.
4and1/2 years into the new dark ages, give it another 4 years and their will be allmost no light left.

I do not see how murder is justified for naked twister.

#3 ·
Shure fire way to seperate the good from the bad over there.. Bring all our boys, and girls home.. Then have a real world test of the Neutron bomb...

The good, our boys and girls, will be home...

The Bad will now become the ugly.....

And the Neutron bomb will not destroy the oil so now I woulnt be paying $2.05 a gallon....

Problem solved....

ok, ok I know ethics... blah blah.. international law...blah blah....But nobody would ever get into a pissing match with us again...

:rant: :sorry:

#5 ·
the american media needs to put this on the nightly news. they show us, now show them!!!!!! or are they just to bias.

#7 ·
My wife who is usually very even tempered when it comes to this stuff was pissed off about it.

As much as I hate the very thought of it, this is a war where no quarter should be the rule of the day.

In WWII the Marines who fought in the Pacific had a possum patrol after each engagement. They went around and put a bullet in the head of every dead or wounded Jap on the battlefield. They did that because they were fanatics that booby trapped themselves to blow up one more soldier.

I see no difference in this case and I cannot believe some of the detainees have been released in Iraq and from Gitmo.

We're gonna lose this war if we don't start fighting it dirty.

#8 ·
eldogg said:
the american media needs to put this on the nightly news. they show us, now show them!!!!!! or are they just to bias.
In a sense I agree, the repeated showings of the trailer leading up to the execution don't bring any finality to the scene. On the other hand, we know the guy is dead, murdered by worthless fanatics. I worked a long, hard day yesterday and turned on the news to catch this disappointing scene running over and over. My disappointment level with the world in general has been running high enough, those morons who took digital pictures of themselves abusing prisoners just had to know that those pics would get loose, what with life being what it is in this 'digital world'. WTF were they thinking?

And now this, the execution of a man for being an American in response to the acts of a few irresponsible losers. Again I ask myself WTF were those soldiers at Abu Ghraib thinking? While I realize that throughout history prisoners of war have suffered every possible type of abuse imaginable, I still can't get past "Why?".

The only remotely positive thing to come from this is that al Quada does indeed exist where we were told they did. Be it one innocent life or 2,752 they are a cruel and unusual enemy that must be dealt with by any necessary means. Conventional or unconventional, I really don't care.

I went to the local watering hole last night and listened to all the whining from the local democraps to "bring our soldiers home". There was no mention of retalition or nukes, just whining. I kept my mouth shut, things like this tend to bring out all sorts of emotion. Finally a woman whose son just turned 18 decided to vent on me, "So what do you think of Bush now?" I politely responded that I didn't believe this small act of terrorism was in any way directly linked to the Commander in Chief. She proceeded to go on and on with the same old, tired rhetoric..."blood for oil", etc. etc then it came down to "We've lost almost 1000 lives in Iraq". (bear in mind that this woman's son wanted to join the military and only enrolled in tech school due to her begging him to do so) At this point her hostlity had gotten the better of mine and I started to go off with "It's all in a day's work, they signed up for the job..." After that I was attacked for being insensitive which would have really po'd me but I knew the way I said what I said made me sound that way, it's what I intended.

I concluded with "Have you ever heard the phrase 'War is Hell'?.Do you know what war is? Well, that's what this is, a war. It's not McDonald's, there is no drive thru window. Lives are bound to be lost when you engage in war, I mean absolutely no disrespect to our fallen soldiers, they made the ultimate sacrifice and I'm thankful and proud of them. Do you realize that we lost between 600 and 700 THOUSAND lives in our own Civil War? War sucks, get over it. It's not Hollywood, it's not going to be over and done with in an hour and 50 minutes. 'Shock and Awe' wasn't a fireworks display, we were blowing people up and it pissed some people off. Hell, we were all pretty pissed when people blew us up, some folks were willing to risk the war that would end all wars in retaliation yet now seem to have forgetten their rage. We can either be pro-active or we can sit at home and wait while they enemy plots and executes a potentially worse attack than we've seen yet. It seems to me you think we've lost a war that's yet to begin, this is the tip of the iceberg, things will get worse before they get better. personally I think having an active military presence in the Middle East is key to routing the terrorist bastards out of their holes..."

~rant off~ Sorry guys and gals, those Jane Fonda sorts really get under my skin. I gotta get to work. It's great to be an American, being self-employed I can start work at noon and still pull off 8 hours work before dark...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.