Gunco Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard of decorating trees, houses, even cars. But I think Angel(my wife) went off the deep end over this.....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
That is one cute little guy. Love em.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lupeloff said:
That is one cute little guy. Love em.
Young lady Lupe. She's very sensitive! LOL:lol: Thanks for the compliment.

BTW: We are still waiting on pics of Buddy in camo. :soldier:

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Hahahaha, do ya think she likes it?

Hang on,( calling my daughter) she's gotta see this!:)

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
That is a cool dog. I will give you an AMD kit if you include the lights.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Preacher said:
Young lady Lupe. She's very sensitive! LOL:lol: Thanks for the compliment.

BTW: We are still waiting on pics of Buddy in camo. :soldier:
I have a $15.00 digital camera and about all I have been getting is blurs. Maybe santa will bring a better one.:)

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mbadboyz said:
That is a cool dog. I will give you an AMD kit if you include the lights.
The wife wouldn't go for it even if you throwed in the Battleship Missouri!!!!!!!:nono:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I showed Buddy the pic, he is wagging his tail 90 miles per hour and panting.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cephus said:
Well she should scare the hell out the bear when she goes after it.LMAO
Hey she was trying awful hard to get that bear!!! That's the only time she has ever jump on our bed and that's how the wife found out about it. She heard her growling with her head in the curtains looking out the window. 14 lb dog after a 100 lb bear. Although as hyper as she is, I think she would be quick enough to stay outta the bears way. LOL
Lupeloff said:
I showed Buddy the pic, he is wagging his tail 90 miles per hour and panting.
That's funny, cause she's due to come in heat.:lol:

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
After I got to thinking about it, I figured I'd better explain a little. Our dog has never seen Christmas lights before and just went nuts over them. She kept starring and starring, so the wife was showing them to her and, well, couldn't resist. I think she would've laid there all night with those lights on. LOL Didn't want people to think we were being mean!!!!

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Preacher said:
After I got to thinking about it, I figured I'd better explain a little. Our dog has never seen Christmas lights before and just went nuts over them. She kept starring and starring, so the wife was showing them to her and, well, couldn't resist. I think she would've laid there all night with those lights on. LOL Didn't want people to think we were being mean!!!!
We would've never assumed you were being mean--all dogs have a curiousity for the shiney stuff--I had to stop putting a tree up all together.....China has developed a taste for ornaments :sick: and Misty always got under the tree to get at the water--why I don't know their water dish is always full--I guess just so they can have something to tell their friends about :dunno:

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Taz:thumbup1:

·
Registered
968 Posts
That is great! :D You should use that as a Christmas card picture! I like it! :D

My daughter had lights (battery operated) around her fish tank with a tiny little tree next to it LOL She even wrapped up fish food for them. Like they are going to get out of the tank and open it. :D A for effort. ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts