Gunco Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fought my way across 4 lanes of traffic trying to catch this guy and get a pic. What do ya'll think of this fine automobile?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
OMG.........too funny I almost ran into the arse of someone the other day looking at that car.......lol so did ya get the story on it or is it just his daily ride?

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
lol.........yes it does--that's why I'm wondering if Stingray got to talk to him--he could be a delivery driver for Napa :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Taz38 said:
lol.........yes it does--that's why I'm wondering if Stingray got to talk to him--he could be a delivery driver for Napa :biggrin:
Talk to him,,,,,hell no!
I finally got across the highway just as he was pulling out, but was able to get a shot w/my cam/phone.
Last week an outta state buddy and I were talking on the phone about these silly cars with 22" and 24" wheels. I had to get a pic of this to email him, he'll get a kick out of this one.

As far as a personal car, I'm not sure. I'm kindda thinking that it may belong to NAPA, some kind of silly gimmick I guess. There were two brothers in it though. If it were their personal car it would probably be painted with that Flip/Flop color changing paint.
Anyway, what a beaut huh?

Oh, those yellow spinny things were spinning fast as hell. You could loose some fingers messin around with those.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Y'all need to get some latinos moving into your area with those cars that go up and down and with little dingle balls in the windows and hanging from the rear view mirror. They spend a lot of time and money on fixing up them funny cars. I think they are kinda neat, but wouldn't want one myself. :D

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Yeah well NASCAR is trying to recruit more "viewers" of a certain group, so why not pimp out a hooptie like that.....:rolleyes:

ya likin' that new camera phone eh? on vacay this week? EVERYONE is on vacay this week :bawling: except meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Pogo said:
Y'all need to get some latinos moving into your area with those cars that go up and down and with little dingle balls in the windows and hanging from the rear view mirror. They spend a lot of time and money on fixing up them funny cars. I think they are kinda neat, but wouldn't want one myself. :D
we have plenty of latinos/mexicans---my ol' hood is little mexico now--they drive big ass beatup vans that seat about 20--quite annoying--

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Anybody see Cletus T Judd's video to "I Love NASCAR?"

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Taz38 said:
Yeah well NASCAR is trying to recruit more "viewers" of a certain group, so why not pimp out a hooptie like that.....:rolleyes:

ya likin' that new camera phone eh? on vacay this week? EVERYONE is on vacay this week :bawling: except meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

we have plenty of latinos/mexicans---my ol' hood is little mexico now--they drive big ass beatup vans that seat about 20--quite annoying--
Taz, think about becoming a teacher. Good pay, job satisfaction (most of the time) and lots of days off.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Strange Destiny said:
Taz, think about becoming a teacher. Good pay, job satisfaction (most of the time) and lots of days off.
I'm the Records Manager for the local county gov't. I get some pretty decent days off and pretty decent $$$--I was just messin' with Stingray

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Taz38 said:
I'm the Records Manager for the local county gov't. I get some pretty decent days off and pretty decent $$$--I was just messin' with Stingray
That's cool!! I am A+ and Net+ certified, I am sure I could find a job outside the schools. That 10 weeks of paid vacation in the summer is pretty hard to leave. And the fact that I am over halfway to retirement.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Nascar wanna be's!

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Strange Destiny said:
That's cool!! I am A+ and Net+ certified, I am sure I could find a job outside the schools. That 10 weeks of paid vacation in the summer is pretty hard to leave. And the fact that I am over halfway to retirement.
I haven't ponied up the $$ to get my A+ and Net+ yet---I've got the certificates from school, just haven't gone the extra step to take comptia. As it stands right now, I probably won't--my job has taken me in a different direction and I'm just finishing this Network Associates degree to say I did it--I'll soon start attempting a bachelor's in business management :wallbash:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts