Gunco Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sen. Clinton visits Watervliet Arsenal [Rumsfeld 'went to war on the cheap']
Capital News 9 ^ | 12/15/2004 3:47 PM | By: Bridget Blythe

Colonel Olson knows first hand how important properly equipped vehicles can be when it comes to a soldier's survival. Olson said, "The doors work. They work real well."

The doors Olson mentioned are armored doors that are installed on Humvees and other vehicles used by troops. At the Watervliet Arsenal, armor kits for those doors are assembled and shipped overseas. Olson said, "We need to do everything we can for this. We are here. We're working around the clock to make sure we can produce to our max-capacity for the doors." As a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, Senator Hillary Clinton was at the arsenal Wednesday talking tactics for answering the call by troops for more safety equipment.

Clinton said, "We've been pushing the defense department to increase production. And this particular chain of command in the Department of Defense, and I'm speaking for myself now, hasn't been very willing to listen to people with expertise." Without proper protection, soldiers like Glens Falls native Private Nathan Brown have been killed while riding in a Humvee.

Maud Easter is a member of the group "Women Against War." They held what they called a peace vigil outside the Desmond during a stop Clinton made to the hotel on Wednesday morning. Easter said, "End the U.S. occupation of Iraq and bring the troops home safely." Just last week, a soldier in Kuwait asked Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld why it is that soldiers had to rummage through trash to find extra armor for their humvees. Senator Clinton has an answer. She said, "This particular Secretary of Defense wanted to go into Iraq on the cheap."

Clinton said she hopes to accomplish something to solve the problem. In the meantime, the arsenal expects to complete its order for 500 more Humvee armor kits by next month. It will then focus on the production of five-ton cabs for trucks being used by troops.

·
Class 07 FFL/SOT
6,297 Posts
Hillary..........re-loaded.......

Hillary is now the expert on getting Grunts what they need to fight with?This lying piece of shit hates everything in an American uniform with great passion.

I am surprised she goes outside at all what with her being concerned for houses dropping out of the sky on her.I am afraid that I am going to have to.....once again......rate hillary's latest as:

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
I happen to think that shamelessness is an excellent quality in women, especially physically attractive young women with bad taste in men - but not in this context.

·
Class 07 FFL/SOT
6,297 Posts
Shamlessness is good in young,hard assed,long legged,hot sluts who have oral fixations.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
dinkydow said:
Shamlessness is good in young,hard assed,long legged,hot sluts who have oral fixations.
Yep. And some of them are women.

·
Long Arm of the LAW
2,385 Posts
Hillary is being resurrected as a conservative, border protecting fiscal manager for her attempt to run fro Pres in 2008. It won't work.

·
Class 07 FFL/SOT
6,297 Posts
Hillary is now...............a Neo Con.She has been washed in the blood of the kerry and is reborn.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
She is trying to position her self as the American Maggie Thatcher.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts