Gunco Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does "thread ratings" in a couple of the threads mean? Are you supposed to post your opinion on the threads? Just wondering. :cold:

I think I can figure out what the 4 sale and similar signs are for. Kinda cool. :cool:

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
Pogo said:
What does "thread ratings" in a couple of the threads mean? Are you supposed to post your opinion on the threads? Just wondering. :cold:

I think I can figure out what the 4 sale and similar signs are for. Kinda cool. :cool:
at the top of each thread is an area called rate thread. One could go and vote on a thread to give it a rating. The rating is a star rating and some use it for popular threads or for informative and helpful threads (but there is no restriction on it as far as I know). Of course if you really wanted you could vote on every thread here :D .

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sniper69 said:
at the top of each thread is an area called rate thread. One could go and vote on a thread to give it a rating. The rating is a star rating and some use it for popular threads or for informative and helpful threads (but there is no restriction on it as far as I know). Of course if you really wanted you could vote on every thread here :D .
Hey thanks for helping me figure that one out. I rated my thread as terrible, cause it sucks. :hyper: :thankyou:

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Pogo, if they start rating my threads I am in big trouble.

It will be the internet equivalent of tarring and feathering.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Custer said:
Pogo, if they start rating my threads I am in big trouble.

It will be the internet equivalent of tarring and feathering.
Nawwwww..........I don't think so Custer. :)

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Heck not a bad thread as I learned something too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts