Gunco Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
aka: SDK1968
7,865 Posts
just goes to show you.... somebody out there has money. its just not us regular guys.

Reactions: Tommo

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would argue that it depends on what you are buying them for. If you want to buy them just for fun or to show off, you should definitely be rich enough to afford that. The reason that ultra-high-end guns are going for crazy amounts lately is that people have started looking at them as investments. If anyone is interested, take a minute to read about Landing Limits and how you can take advantage of them (Lending Limits for Reverse Mortgages | GoodLife Home Loans). You never know; maybe you have the financial possibility (indirectly) to afford them and make a fortune out of them in a decade or two.

·
gunco irregular
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the stie Batkort. For me, I'd much rather spend 4.4 million on a couple thousand acres with a modest house and a couple of 1858 replicas.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Considering the price they were sold for, even my student loan and another combined loan would not be able to cover this price. These are beautiful guns indeed and are meant to be in a remarkable collection. Why aren’t they in a museum?
The only way that I would be able to get that much money with my bad credit score is through organizations like Loan Connect. They are usually more flexible in their conditions and give loans to almost anybody who asks. You can read about greedyrates.ca and choose the company you like the most. Maybe one day you will need a loan like this, and it’s better to have the necessary connections.

·
gunco irregular
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I agree that they should be in a museum, but likely they're not because they're expensive and evil guns to the chardonnay drinkers on the board

1 - 10 of 10 Posts