Gunco Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Nationalistic Infidel.
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.
Newb here with a question. If I buy the New Global Trades receiver with the front trunion installed, could a Krinkov stock keeper latch be installed after the trunion is riveted in or does the latch have to be installed priorto front trunion placement?
I intending to build a Post Ban Krink, but want the forward keeper latch there when the Ban sets so I can unpin the folding stock and have it locked in place when folded.

Thanks in advance and this place rocks!!!

helldriver

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
hello and welcome to the board.
I am sorry I am not certain about your question so I will not stear you off base. however someone here will I am certain

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
hello and welcome to the board.
I am sorry I am not certain about your question so I will not stear you off base. however someone here will I am certain. hang around and you will find most any question has been faced by someone here allready and they are ready to share the answers they found.

·
Happy Camper
7,794 Posts
helldriver said:
Hello all.
Newb here with a question. If I buy the New Global Trades receiver with the front trunion installed, could a Krinkov stock keeper latch be installed after the trunion is riveted in or does the latch have to be installed priorto front trunion placement?
I intending to build a Post Ban Krink, but want the forward keeper latch there when the Ban sets so I can unpin the folding stock and have it locked in place when folded.

Thanks in advance and this place rocks!!!

helldriver
Yes this is exactly what I did to my PRE ban Chinese rifle, while converting to AK-103 clone...

http://pookieweb.dyndns.org:61129/AK/buttstock2/buttstock2.htm

hth,
- Jerry

·
Nationalistic Infidel.
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks hcpookie !!! Thats exactly what I was wanting to know before buying a receiver. I do have another question though. What holds the latch pin to the receiver? Is it pressure from the spring or a clip of sorts?

Thanks
helldriver

1 - 6 of 6 Posts