Gunco Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We needed to make some changes to the site and this required the site to be offline for about an hour.

All is good now

·
Registered
14,032 Posts
A friend of mine is trying to signup on the forums not taking the code?
Not sure what you mean about "not taking the code?", but you might want to post this in the Feedback and Tech Support area with some more details.

·
Gunco Veteran AK Builder
2,138 Posts
That is nice to know, I have been home sick and couldn't get on Gunco to see what is happening today. Welcome back!

·
Registered
252 Posts
I think the tech problems are related to the timeframe that the Feds (Holder) spent downloading our membership roster.

·
Gunco Member
1,182 Posts
only for about an hour??? i wasnt able to get o from yesterday up till now. i thought the feds took us off cause we dont like and bad mouth their pos "chosen" one

·
Premium Member
18,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I may only post replies? whats up?:rant:
What? Railbuggy are you saying you can't post any new threads? You can only reply to threads??

Let me know

·
Premium Member
18,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
only for about an hour??? i wasnt able to get o from yesterday up till now. i thought the feds took us off cause we dont like and bad mouth their pos "chosen" one

Did you have problems yesterday getting on to the Site? I have no other reports of outages of the site yesterday.

Let me know if you are still having issues.

·
No Member
1,941 Posts
It was out all day yesterday for me too. I got a message that the domain name was available. :headspin:

I just got the same message and had to go back to my "history" to get back here. Lol, maybe I better just stay and not leave. :)

·
Always sore, always tired
6,781 Posts
The only trouble I've had ,is that it seems to be raining parts kits! But it ain't raining any money here!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I had trouble this morning getting on the site, screen said server could not be found, or something like that. I was starting to think my computer was sick.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.