Gunco Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I have your attention. Watch the word G3. Because a G3 is a select fire rifle, an HK-91 is a semi-automatic rifle only.

Unlike the FAL, HK went out of its way to make sure that all G3 weapons where made to the same tolerences that the originals where made from.

So whether it was German, Portuguese, or Greek the parts interchange.

I have a American-Greek-German-and Portugese gun that is in fine shape with all the parts interchanging.

Why is that? Because early on, most countries that got the HK contracts had HK guys come and see thier factories where up too par. I just wanted to shae that bit of info with you guys thought it might help with HK questions?

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Magnus let us know what you think about that scope.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool deal Magnus give us a range report when you get the chance.

·
Loaner
5,358 Posts
Well Peacemaker I got to try both scopes out and the T28 did really nice! It still isn't perfectly zeroed in but I was pressed for time but after two shots I was close enough to tote it around the woods with my pappy:) The AK-74 and its 3x9 still need some work to even get it near close. Seeing as how this was the first time I had ever tried to site in a scope it went well I think:D

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cool deal...you might have better luck with the 74 if you try the side reciever mount.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts