Gunco Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my new reciever today Ohio and thought I would install the FCG. Well It dosn't have a shepards hook but it does have a coil spring with a long end and a 90 bend on the other so I figured you use this instead. I have played with it for a while and cannot get it to work sooooooo help!:eek: Does anyone have a picture showing this. I think that it installs on the trigger pin. BTW I am using an AMD-65 parts kit.

Brandon

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Cut the spring off and use it. Thats what I do when I run out of the other ones.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok I think that I found out what that spring is.....Does it go on the Auto Sear??? Since i don't don't have and auto sear then I can cut it and use it as a Shepards hook.....Is that right?

Brandon

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
commanderflyer said:
Ok I think that I found out what that spring is.....Does it go on the Auto Sear??? Since i don't don't have and auto sear then I can cut it and use it as a Shepards hook.....Is that right?

Brandon
Yes, cut the coil from the wire and you have the trigger/hammer pin retaining wire. You might have to straighten the wire out just a little from where you cut the coil.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank y'all very much great to have a place to ask questions and get answers so quick!!!

Brandon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts