Gunco Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Joined
·
13,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who said this?

You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,346 Posts
Pogo said:
Who said this?

You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.
I'm not very good at this stuff---is it Sylvester Stallone?
 

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Joined
·
13,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's it!~~~ I didn't know someone had that for a sig. Kewl.
 

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Joined
·
13,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK, "So many assholes, so few bullets". :D
 

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Joined
·
13,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You have to name the movie. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,334 Posts
OK,,, here's a two person quote, who are they?




Why weren't you at elf practice?

Just fixing these dolls' teeth.

Just fixing...? Now listen, we have dolls that cry, talk, walk, blink and run a temprature. We don't need any chewing dolls.

I just thought I'd find a way to fit in.

You'll never fit in. Now you come to elf practice, learn how to wiggle your ears and chuckle warmly and go hee-hee and ho-ho and important stuff like that. A dentist. Good grief.

:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,346 Posts
The misfit elf---not sure of his name but he looks like Ken Jennings from Jeopardy........lol

oh and the head elf.......dunno his name either--boy I sure do suck as this....

I gotta go.......I'll see ya'll in a few---
 

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
Joined
·
19,433 Posts
Evil_WalksII said:
Clint Eastwood in The Good, the Bad, and The Ugly. Someone on this site (not sure who) has it in their sig line.
I have it in my mind that Eastwood did not say it. One of the other guys said it to him?
 

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Joined
·
13,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Custer said:
I have it in my mind that Eastwood did not say it. One of the other guys said it to him?
Nope, Clint Eastwood said it to the ugly guy near the end of the show when he made him dig up the gold.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,334 Posts
Taz38 said:
The misfit elf---not sure of his name but he looks like Ken Jennings from Jeopardy........lol

oh and the head elf.......dunno his name either--boy I sure do suck as this....

I gotta go.......I'll see ya'll in a few---
Hahaha, yea, he was just the head elf. The dentist elfs name was Hermey.
 

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Joined
·
13,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
75_stingray said:
OK,,, here's a two person quote, who are they?




Why weren't you at elf practice?

Just fixing these dolls' teeth.

Just fixing...? Now listen, we have dolls that cry, talk, walk, blink and run a temprature. We don't need any chewing dolls.

I just thought I'd find a way to fit in.

You'll never fit in. Now you come to elf practice, learn how to wiggle your ears and chuckle warmly and go hee-hee and ho-ho and important stuff like that. A dentist. Good grief.

:D
The head elf and Hermey in Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer.

Edited to add: I just noticed you already answered the question.
 

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
Joined
·
19,433 Posts
Pogo said:
Nope, Clint Eastwood said it to the ugly guy near the end of the show when he made him dig up the gold.

Yeah, I was mixing it up with this from the beginning of the movie:

TUCO: There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend. Those with a rope around their neck and the people who have the job of doing the cutting. Listen, the neck at the end of the rope is mine! I run the risks. So the next time, I want more than half.

BLONDIE: You may run the risks, my friend, but I do the cutting. If we cut down my percentage... cigar? It might interfere with my aim.
 

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Joined
·
13,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I would have thought somebody would have already guessed that one. :D
 
1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Top