Gunco Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Make sure you tell us what you get, and how good the show was.

·
Loaner
5,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I already know I am coming home with a bucket of 26 G3 mags for $50.00!!! A guy is passing a great bargin on to me from GN :D But I will for sure let you fellas know how it is! Anyone in TX looking for Drums may wanna check it out...youc an ussually find Chinese drums for $75ish;) Last time I was there I saw a .223ak drum for $90.00...I am still kicking myself, but I didn't know what it was then:(

·
1,763 Posts
been going to both as long as I can remember, there is a great deal of the same guys at both shows, I have never really been impressed with the prices at either show, well there was once about 20 years ago when I could have bought a intergrally suppressed full auto MP5 for $3500.........now those were the days......course you could have bought a chinese AK for what $149 or so...and a Colt AR for $450 or so....if I just had that much fun money then....right now I would trade all of my guns for the MP5, oh well....... then there was that Microsoft stock I could of bought too

·
Loaner
5,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I went, I saw, I came home shaking my head!

What has happened...AK steel mags for $12.00 and up...NO Chinese drums, and for the most part Ammo was about $5.00per case of 7.62x39. It was not uncommon for me to ask how much an AK-74 mag was and get told $15.00-$20.00! Come on that just isn't right! Oh well...I did make it home with 500rounds of 5.45x39 to feed my hungry Bulgy rifles:D I also bought an AK-47 mag that is made like the 74 mags which I think is cool. I passed up a Norinco SKS with bayo and side folder for about $75.00 which I will kick myself for later, but I prefer the AK...Well, hope who ever lese went had better luck than I did;)

·
1,763 Posts
Did you talk to Jimmy from Arsenal USA, he has a new rifle there built on his 1.6 receiver, thats a bulgarian 7.62 with all the older AK features, not AKM... It was sweet...all for the low price of $500, it was nice!...He also said his 1mm receivers are running late to get to us by Xmas....I can't wait to see them, he was talking he may have them cryllic marked later for both Polish and Russian....we will see....
I only bought a couple of those same polish 7.62 mags and some Australian .308 to feed my new G3....maybe next week will be more exciting, although I doubt it....

best prices on 7.62x39 are from that guy in Mesquite $69 1K, good thing about him, he has a retail store, so no need to wait for the shows and pay $7 to get in...

·
Loaner
5,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cool! I saw Jimmy but I didn't see the gun, he probably sold it or something. I did see some of their builds at BigTown and they looked nice. I didn't see the $69.00 guy but there is the guys at Southwestern Ammo that does it for $72.00/case on Wolfie. I have bought ammo from them several times and they have always been cool. They were the guys that I got my 5.45 off of. The guy with the Polish mags is a Gunsnet guy David something or other who migrated to AKFiles;)

·
1,763 Posts
yes he did mention the 'files', I told him about the Yugo M92 kits I saw available here this morning and he mentioned someone else told him about Gunco, prolly it was you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts