Gunco Forums banner
121 - 140 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130 ·
He is an ex KGB officer, a tyrant who took over control of Russia, arrests and/or murders anyone who opposes him like political opponents and journalists, engaged in corruption with his oligarch buddies, alligned himself with the dictator of Syria Assad killing many civilians there, invaded Ukraine killining many civilians there, has threatened to invade other countries in Europe and has threatened to use nuclear weapons if anyone opposes him.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Do not get offended with this stuff, as the hole is deep, and requires a bit of self reflection.

I will start with a few questions..........

What single business connects the world?
What monetary system controls the oil in the world?
What is the Rothchild Dollar?
Who announced that they were taking their country off the Rothchild Dollar is 2020?
Why is our gas prices in USA skyrocketing, and stable in Russia?
Who's country has been encroached upon by NATO since the non expansion agreement in 1955 ( you will have to look for this these days, too much BS online)
How long does it take our military to design and develop and field a new small arm to replace one already proven?
Why would they change calibers to one designed for open range combat and body armor penetration?
Are you a Globalist?
Is Putin A Globalist?

Below is a quote from your previous answer to my original question:

"He is an ex KGB officer, a tyrant who took over control of Russia, arrests and/or murders anyone who opposes him like political opponents and journalists, engaged in corruption with his oligarch buddies, alligned himself with the dictator of Syria Assad killing many civilians there, invaded Ukraine killining many civilians there, has threatened to invade other countries in Europe and has threatened to use nuclear weapons if anyone opposes him."

Can you honestly say, that our Government has not done the exact same and similar things in the past?

Do you think that if Putin wanted to, he could steamroll Ukraine? If so, why is it not done?

Why was Zelensky put into power in 2014, then not given membership in NATO or the EU?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I stand by my original statement. Do not see any point in further discussion as your opinions are way too deep for me, yikes! Now back to Ukraine updates:

OK, no problem, but the questions I put forward are questions, not opinions. Sometimes the truth is hard to see, let me know if oyu change your mind.

121 - 140 of 146 Posts