Gunco Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a polish rear underfolding trunion and I need to find a stock that unfolds and locks straight back, but also fits the polish trunion. Can somebody tell me if K-var's bulgarian ones will fit the polish trunion and fold straight back? What other countries will fit and fold straight back? I assume the romainian underfolding kits from Interordnance do NOT fold straight back......any thoughts?

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anybody? I need to purchase a stock (I would suspect an AKM underfolding stock?) can somebody help me with the above question?

·
Registered
200 Posts
On the gunsnet.net site jimmy from global trades talks about underfolder issues.
Go to ak then down till you reach Global.Hope this helps.

·
Registered
230 Posts
meyerse said:
I have a polish rear underfolding trunion and I need to find a stock that unfolds and locks straight back, but also fits the polish trunion. Can somebody tell me if K-var's bulgarian ones will fit the polish trunion and fold straight back? What other countries will fit and fold straight back? I assume the romainian underfolding kits from Interordnance do NOT fold straight back......any thoughts?
The romanian kits DONT work on the polish trunion.

The Bulgarian stamped stock set will work on the polish trunion.

The russian stock from the 1977 kits that were just recently floating out from St Paul Minnesota will also fit but good luck finding one.

Obviously a polish stock will work also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts