Gunco Forums banner

Upper HG/Gas Tube Flange Question

637 Views 0 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  SAR4
Does anyone know what the gas tube to upper handguard flange on the left is for? The one on the right is the standard one found on AKM and AK-74 rifles, the one on the left is slightly longer and has wider tabs in the middle. Any help would be appreciated.

See less See more
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.