Gunco Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got off the phone with Ken over at tapco seems there all sold out of the US Amd pistons the short ones. andthe G2 FCg , anyone else making /sellin these

:thankyou:

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Are you in a big hurry????

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no its gonna be a while before i get my recievers in but im trying to gather the parts slowly

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I bought all thies dies for guys to make pistons. I will make a piston for you if you cant find what you are looking for. I have to make another custom one for another member anyway.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sounds good let me know how much $ you need im in no hurry as i can go the floor plater route while im waitin

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
scott at dpharms should have G2 FCGs. I think they are $30. They are listed in the gunco depot. :)

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Tapco will have the G2 trigger groups in on November 18th. Right now they have black US made pistol grips for 6.99 each. Pretty cheap for those, I think they are half price.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea i think ill throw dph my money if hes got them for $30 scott does alot for the ak community not alot of people worry about the customer most just worry about that money ie .. joe ken

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Kail said:
yea i think ill throw dph my money if hes got them for $30 scott does alot for the ak community not alot of people worry about the customer most just worry about that money ie .. joe ken
Thanks Kail,

I to am out of the G2's until Tapco gets them back in. I've got about 75 sets on back order with them. Keep checking my web site ( www.dpharms.com ). I do have a few AMD pistons still. I am also going to visit the shop that is making my jigs on Monday, I am taking several parts with me to see if it is feesible for them to start making US parts for me. I'm looking at making pistons for 47's, 74's and AMD's as well as AK receiver flats with no trunion holes and some for underfolders. If anybody has anything else that they think would be good to farm out just let me know.

Scott

·
Registered
249 Posts
Sorry, I did not even think of it in those terms. Tapped for a rear sling swivel. Pistol build type. (although with all the people breaking taps.......)

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Thylacine said:
Sorry, I did not even think of it in those terms. Tapped for a rear sling swivel. Pistol build type. (although with all the people breaking taps.......)
That's what I figured. I am going to have them look at making trunions but I afraid it's going to be costly.

Scott

1 - 15 of 15 Posts