Gunco Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to order a bunch of these to have on all of my mags. I am thinking I have 15+ 30 rounders.

So anyways the question is who has them at a good price for quantity?

I thought FSE had them at a great price, but I can't find a website.

Any help guys?

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
RPB has them the lowest price I have seen, I think $10 for a set of 10 US followers and floor plates. The web site is http://www.rpbusa.com/ak.html

Look to the very bottom of the page.
GoodLuck!

·
Happy Camper
7,794 Posts
http://www.rpbusa.com/ak.html

USA Mfg. AK Magazine Floor Plate and Follower. Package of 10 Sets. FSE Mfg.AK28$10.00

Yes, that's right - $10 for 10 sets.... $1 each (!!!)

Picked up a bag myself... :)

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
scubadvr said:
what is "FSE"? ya, I know stupid question
Not a stupid question - there is never a stupid question. At least that is what a former boss of mine always told me. But here is the answer FSE = First Son Enterprises.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I bought 2 bags of these also- good service and quick shipping! I highly recommend them. Easiest way to account for 2 US parts. The only problem is that I can't "legally" use my 75-rd drum with my builds. :(

·
Registered
621 Posts
Just my two cents: the orange plastic FSE followers are the only ones I could get to work out of two or three others I tried, including the K-VAR set. The problem is in holding the last (first?) round in the magazine, you know, the round that rests directly against the follower. Only the orange plastic FSE ones seemed to work. (Sorry, I don't remember who made the others; I threw them out).

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
00redZX-6R said:
Did you say that because his mailbox is full and doesn't answer the phone. NO internet ordering either.
If you are referring to RPB, they are a great company to deal with. I have even called on a Saturday evening got the answering service and bought mags and had them the following Tuesday at my door. Not sure why they wouldn't be answering the phone now. Besides the lady who answers the phone for RPB sounds quite nice :naughty: (just hope they haven't got rid of her, as I haven't ordered from them since late last year, though I still get advertisements from them in the mail).

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sniper69 said:
If you are referring to RPB, they are a great company to deal with. I have even called on a Saturday evening got the answering service and bought mags and had them the following Tuesday at my door. Not sure why they wouldn't be answering the phone now. Besides the lady who answers the phone for RPB sounds quite nice :naughty: (just hope they haven't got rid of her, as I haven't ordered from them since late last year, though I still get advertisements from them in the mail).
She must be gone or on vacation. The guy who answered was really nice though. 20 on their way.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts