Gunco Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UNFPA Calls for US $28m Funding to Supply Condoms to Victims of Tsunami (Still Overpopulated Alert!)
Life Site ^ | January 6, 2004

NEW YORK, January 6, 2005 (LifeSiteNews.com) - The United Nations Population Fund, the UNFPA, is calling for US $28 million in donations to re-establish "reproductive health services," in the Tsunami-stricken regions of Indonesia, Sri Lanka, and the Maldives, according to a UNFPA press release published Thursday.

The Catholic Family & Human Rights Institute Friday Fax further clarified that "According to UNFPA's Reproductive Health in Emergency Situations manual, the 'reproductive health needs' of refugees include 'guaranteeing the availability of free condoms.' Indeed," the C-FAM Friday Fax continues, "UNFPA's website says that 'Free condoms are among the first reproductive health supplies to reach people caught in a crisis situation...UNFPA provides both male and female condoms in emergencies.'"

The UNFPA has developed "reproductive health kits," developed for "the initial acute phase of the emergency," according to C-FAM. The kits include: "'condoms,' 'oral and injectable contraceptives' including the abortifacient morning-after pill, and 'IUD.'"

UNFPA, which claims to not be providing or promoting abortion services, also provides "manual vacuum aspirators, portable abortion devices that are easily used in primitive conditions such as refugee areas," in its kits.

Read related LifeSiteNews.com coverage:

UNFPA Sings the Usual Tune: More Abortion, Sterilization, Condoms in Third World or Planet is Doomed
http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2004/sep/04091503.html

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Custer said:
The Catholic Family & Human Rights Institute Friday Fax further clarified that "According to UNFPA's Reproductive Health in Emergency Situations manual, the 'reproductive health needs' of refugees include 'guaranteeing the availability of free condoms.' Indeed," the C-FAM Friday Fax continues, "UNFPA's website says that 'Free condoms are among the first reproductive health supplies to reach people caught in a crisis situation...UNFPA provides both male and female condoms in emergencies.'"
I think we need to divert these condoms to catholic families......they are the ones that are totally our of control with breeding. :D

·
Poof no eyebrows
1,421 Posts
Over 100,000 dead and they want to distrubute condoms as a priority? Guess they don't want the area to repopulate anytime soon.

Yes another great idea from the UN.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
And here I thought they were needing food and water. Just when I think the UN has gotten so stupid that they possibly couldn't pull off anything dumber than they already have, they sadly prove me wrong every time.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Too many advocacy groups around these days who seize any and all opportunities to advance their agenda regardless of relevancy.

All too many of them are mostly interested in publicity, power and funds.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Custer said:
Too many advocacy groups around these days who seize any and all opportunities to advance their agenda regardless of relevancy.

All too many of them are mostly interested in publicity, power and funds.
right on target

·
deactive ~ and in trouble
1,781 Posts
I thought the official Catholic Church stance was for it's members to breed up as many new Catholics as possible?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts