Gunco Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,497 Posts
Thanks!! I'll have to count to see just how many I do have, but I think it's about 20 for my 2,,10 for each one,,I think. A few more couldn't hurt though if I don't!!

That is the best price I've seen on them in quite some time though!! For Sure! Usually about 20 for used ones ,and new ones 30 or more nowadays.I'm sure when people realize the VZ's are so damn nice, prices will go up on everything for them,guns,mags ,,ect.

I really like the VZ's myself.

·
Registered
6,497 Posts
Welcome aboard and ,hate ta say it,,but your a bit late to the game for cheap mags for those I'm afraid to say.And to this post too for that matter !:lol::lol:

I LOVE my VZ's,,they got AK platforms beat by a country mile IMHO. What a sweet handy rifle those are,Hell,I even like them better than the Mini 30's to be honest! I won't even make ya cry by telling ya what I gave for my 2 back when I bought them, very reasonable,,like 22 auto cheap ,,,:thumbup1: and they were newly built ones too with 4 mags each ,not used ones. SCORE !!

5 rounders on the other hand,,,,are a BITCH to find and 30-40 bucks when you do !! WTF, why ??? Wish I had a half dozen more. I love that gun for hunting in brush, it's sweet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts