Gunco Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
White Cracker
13,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take a kid fishing, hiking, camping, teach them gun saftey and how to shoot. They will remember you and the experience for life.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
4th - when did you get a dog? :rofl:

Looks like the kids are having a good time. All of mine keep saying they want to come back down to your place. I keep telling them - soon, soon.... :D

·
Citizen, Patriot, Ranger
2,862 Posts
:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

We're Not Worthy! We're Not Worthy! We're Not Worthy!!!!!

Bellson

·
White Cracker
13,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
4th - when did you get a dog? :rofl:

Looks like the kids are having a good time. All of mine keep saying they want to come back down to your place. I keep telling them - soon, soon.... :D
Dog is my neighbors. Hangs with us all day. Owls, hawks, raccoon, baby alligator, black bear, brim, dog, cats. All waiting to get fed. I might open a zoo here. :rofl:
I like the dog. Hell he even likes beer. Were keeping him at one-a-day.
I'll start putting up some picts. of the wildlife around here. No not the women. The hawk is cool. Eats everyday at 4 o'clock. Now she is teaching here babies how to do it. I'll go down today and get some picts for you guys.
The damn black bears are still tearing everything up down here. Ah what the hell, were living in there back yard. Every time they catch a nusiance bear they drop it off up here. Gee thanks. LOL.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts