Gunco Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Joined
·
13,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If someone comes to your front door saying they are conducting a survey on deer ticks and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around to shake off the ticks, do not do it !!

It IS a SCAM; they only want to see you naked.

Wish I'd gotten this yesterday....I feel so stupid now... :angry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,233 Posts
Pogo...........go stand in the corner. :biggrin:
 

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
Joined
·
19,433 Posts
The guy who came to my house was Nigerian and told me he would give me 50 million bucks.

I've been waiting months for the funds and I am starting to think it might have been a scam.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,690 Posts
Pogo said:
It IS a SCAM; they only want to see you naked.
Not true. I clearly remember that after you were done there wasn't a single deer tick on you.
 

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Joined
·
13,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Custer said:
The guy who came to my house was Nigerian and told me he would give me 50 million bucks.

I've been waiting months for the funds and I am starting to think it might have been a scam.
I'd give em a little more time Custer. It's Smeg that ya can't trust. ;)
 

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Joined
·
13,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I see we've chased that scalawag right outta this forum. :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,362 Posts
Rats!, Rats, Rats! everytime I come up with a great idea, somebody beats me to it. I'm gonna go take a couple 'Damnitalls" and go to bed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,341 Posts
Pogo said:
If someone comes to your front door saying they are conducting a survey on deer ticks and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around to shake off the ticks, do not do it !!

It IS a SCAM; they only want to see you naked.

Wish I'd gotten this yesterday....I feel so stupid now... :angry:
NOW YOU TELL ME!!!!!!

I'm always the last to know.
 

·
Gunco Samurai
Joined
·
3,340 Posts
Shoot I used to do that for free back when I comsumed lots of alcohol, lol. Not everone was entertained I though :).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,542 Posts
I had her prove there were no ticks on her, first.
:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top