Gunco Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
:thumbup1: Yeah, I noticed that when I logged on, growing by leaps and bounds.:thumbup1:

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
It's all them Fredsandford threads............

We have good quality people here and some other places are declining in quality, so people migrate.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
I'm still relatively new here compared to some folks, but when I first signed on there were 14 pages in the GD. Now 97 pages!!! WOW!!!!!!

·
Registered
990 Posts
I like it here. I can post my opinions without being attacked by a gaggle of people that think any one differing is fodder for whatever nonsense you wish.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Johnson said:
I like it here. I can post my opinions without being attacked by a gaggle of people that think any one differing is fodder for whatever nonsense you wish.
Yep,

None of that juvenile stuff goes on here. Nobody is limited in their opinions, just how you present them. No don't need to call the person you are arguing or debating with a bunch of names or hurl a bunch of insults or post childish vulgar smilies.

This is a real adult website. It's for adults that behave like adults. :thumbup1:

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cool! Yes, Johnson we are pretty nice around here and I'll apologize for that first day you were around. We had some issues and I thought there was going to be more touble.

Thanks,
Sang

·
6,361 Posts
SangRun Hunter said:
Cool! Yes, Johnson we are pretty nice around here and I'll apologize for that first day you were around. We had some issues and I thought there was going to be more touble.

Thanks,
Sang

:rolleyes:

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Aviator,

I previously had some issues with Johnson but he's seemed to have been pretty straight since his first appearance here in this forum. I'm even remaining open minded about Fred, but his lengthy history makes me a little more cautious.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Pogo,

I have a feeling Fred ain't Fred, but whoever this is, is keeping it pretty clean and somewhat enjoyable. You got to have a few comedians around to make life a little fun.

·
6,361 Posts
On my last post overthere, just before Christmas (it's been since deleted) party of the first was kind of disrespectful and nasty towards my person. I don't think Christmas has the power to change people, therefore, on ignore he stays.

Sorry to bring it up. Case closed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts