Gunco Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cephus called me a few minutes ago and some of you know he's already down to one lung. He's got a bad cold which is in his chest and he's having a lot of trouble with this one.

He sounds real bad to me and I know he's gonna be all bashful about me posting this, but he's been here a long time and he's become one of the father figures around here.

Say a good one for him that he gests better and starts breathing easier.

Cephus, you do the right thing about what I said on the telephone, okay?

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
You'de better take it easy Cephus, we're all counting on you to get yourself well. If needbe, get yourself to the Doc tomorrow daggummit!;)

Prayer sent for you my Friend!

·
anyone seen my coffee cup
481 Posts
prayers sent, good luck and take care of yourself!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Yea Cephus.....what these guys said, get some rest and get better. I'm looking foreward to meeting ya at the shoot in the spring.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Get yourself to the doctor and get checked and we will send good thoughts your way and say a few words for you at bed time. God bless you

·
Registered
43 Posts
Cephus
You need to get well are thoughts and prayers are with you.
also your posts always brings a smile to my face SO GET WELL

dixieboy

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
Hey Cephus, take care of yourself man, I hope to hear that you're feeling better very soon.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Prayers sent. God be with you Cephus.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
75_stingray said:
You'de better take it easy Cephus, we're all counting on you to get yourself well. If needbe, get yourself to the Doc tomorrow daggummit!;)

Prayer sent for you my Friend!
Ditto..........what Stingray said. Prayers sent my friend.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Prayers out for Cephus, he made me welcome here and I like the man. Hope to meet him next year.
Know we are pulling for you my friend.
:troops:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Cephus,
As a member of the one lung club, I know how dangerous a cold can be, take care my Brother I need your posts to help me out. You know my prayers and best wishes are there. You are one of my Brothers for life. Roy said that.

HELL ON WHEELS, Get well Bro.

Attachments

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
I can guarentee that this thread has brought a smile to Cephus's face. Although I wouldn't be too sure about Sang right about now, Nope, just kidding.:)

Get Well Soon!!!:thumbup1:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts