Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Uncle and Smegma had some very good discussions and banter so I suspect he will want to continue that.

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
It hurts my eyes to go there...the place looks like a Christmas Tree, green lighs, red lights, too many lights and ornaments and after everybody uses it for a few days they dump it.

Besides I'm still sick, going there doesn't help me at all.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
aviator,
It ain't good to be sick that long, get well soon my friend.

Take two cookies, then call the doc in the morning.:)

·
6,361 Posts
I need to get to the doc tomorrow....I can't talk, I can't eat or drink without severe pain...I'm surviving on tiny sips of water, but no over the counter stuff helps, fever is gone and i must have lost 10 pounds. I'll live (I hope)

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
aviator said:
I need to get to the doc tomorrow....I can't talk, I can't eat or drink without severe pain...I'm surviving on tiny sips of water, but no over the counter stuff helps, fever is gone and i must have lost 10 pounds. I'll live (I hope)
Wait a minute, pain where? you might want to see a doc today. Now I'm going to worry all day. Take care buddy.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Ya might try putting three teaspoons of salt in a cup of hot, not to hot water and gargling it.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Aviator, I would have a better day if you called your doctor or went to one of those urgent care places.

I'll bet your wife is agreeing with me.

·
6,361 Posts
My doctor is on a camping trip out of town, but he'll be back tomorrow, now tomorrow I'm busy as hell, so I'll have to play it as it comes.

I am not walking into a hospital here for a sore throat, next you know they'll be doing all kind of scans and tests, these guys are thieves.

Look, the fever is gone, whatever it is. is going away.

·
6,361 Posts
I will get to the doctor, I tried peeking in there with a flashlight, but everything is so swollen, I couldn't see a thing...I'm hungry and I can't eat...well I can, but it's very painful and I need to lose a few lbs anyhow......fever is back, I can feel it.

·
6,361 Posts
Cephus, there is an old cuban recipe for colds, Honey, lemon juice and rum after the required chicken soup, of course.. It's easing away now, I've taking self prescribed antibiotics for 32 hours now, they are finally working. darn....it was about time.

edited

I only see a doctor when everything else fails of for my FAA physical every couple years. My dad used to be a doctor and he lived to over 80 by staying away from them, my mother is in her late 70's, chain smoker, never goes to the doctor either.

·
6,361 Posts
Randy said:
Thera Flu
It's miracle juice
who told you that????...the real miracle juice is RUM.

You put the rum in the coconut and drink it all up....don't know why, but that song just popped into mind.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
aviator said:
who told you that????...the real miracle juice is RUM.

You put the rum in the coconut and drink it all up....don't know why, but that song just popped into mind.
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts