Gunco Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of that got in on this group buy:

[font=Courier New, Courier, mono]Houston we have a problem[/font]
Interordnance has been contacted by thier overseas supplier, and have been informed that the AK parts kits due to arive in December are not Underfolders as they had been told, but instead are fixed stock AK's.
The supplier stated to IO that all underfolding kits from the military stock are now gone, so no more are due in.
Interordnance is still importing the fixed stock kits, but since they will not be getting any underfolders as they had been told they would, there is no posibility of an underfolder group buy.
Interordnance is very sorry for the cancelation of the group buy, and has stated that if anyone in the group buy would like to get the fixed stock AK kit they would throw in a free sling, magazine pouch and cleaning kit.
I will posting additional details for those who wish to still get an AK parts kit (fixed stock).
Anyone who wishes to stay in the group buy I will change your order forms. Anyone who does not wish to be in the group buy I will shread your order form, or return your Money Order.
Please do not post your wishes to stay or leave yet...

Sorry...

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Things happen. Sometimes beyond the control of the people doing the planning. That's just part of life.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
magnus
what exactly are you trying to say here????? are you hinting about another seller that strings customers along with bullsh==?? hahahah

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
this is the first buy I did on that page. nw I do not know what to do. I may be ok with a fixed stock, but I do not want another pos plastic one. I realy do not know what to do or think. I would love oppinions from anyone else that got in the buy.

·
Visiting MOD
2,141 Posts
Look on the bright side....

My Polish Underfolders just went up in price since no more U-folders(any country) being imported.
Also means, I am gonna be keeping my blued u-folder now. I had thought about selling it, but not anymore.

On another note, I had predicted that they would start to run out of 7.62 kits.
The crap part is the the only U-folder's they made in 5.45 were Krink's and I think most of them where the side fold, not u-fold.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts