Gunco Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes my day ended on a crappy note. Actually I tore the front end off a Nissan Sentra with my tire. I have an Explorer so no body damage for me--unless you count a 1" scratch near my fender well. I felt bad for the poor guy. I tore his front end off and he got charged with the accident. The worst part was standing outside freezing while the cop wrote up the report. Now I just gotta take a trip to the insurance company tomorrow :rant:

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
aviator said:
Women drivers...............
:lol:

Glad everythings ok Taz!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
SUV=good!

Glad you weren't hurt!

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
AClay47 said:
SUV=good!

Glad you weren't hurt!
American SUV makes it even better. :D

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I'm not hurt--just a little irritated--the truck and I just had our 1 year anniversary......lol now he's damaged goods time to trade in......lol Stingray I'm surprised you didn't see me--I think I was on your side of town--well it was like 5ish--you prolly already went by.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
actually no I wasn't--which is surprising--I normally do, 9 times outta 10 I use my hands-free set though.

and I wasn't putting on mascara, eating, reading or doing anything of those common misconceptions you guys have---hell I didn't even have my radio on...safest I've ever driven--well apparently not.......lol :)

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Taz.......I'm glad you're OK.........cars can be replaced.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
amen to that--I'm just glad I wasn't at fault and he didn't grab his check---errr neck, ya know?

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Taz, glad you're OK.

Reminds me of the time I had a fender bender a little while back. I was driving down Market St. and a car that was parallel parked pulled out as I was passing her and hit me in the side. Cop wrote me the ticket for "Failure to yield the right of way to an intersection." The girl was crossing the street to turn into the intersection about a half a block down. Needless to say I appealed it to City Hall and lost. Then I proceeded to take it to Circuit Court where I won. Later on found out that the cop was dating the girl.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts