Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At an unspecified time and location the Galosian Minister, a representative from the planet Galos, approached me with an offer to selectively eliminate all human life from the Earth. His reasoning is that humans, at their present rate of destruction, will render the Earth useless for all but a few forms of life anyway. By getting rid of the humans now, more species will have a chance to survive and evolve. Not wanting to proceed too hastily, I managed to put him off for one year until I have a chance to get feedback from the recipients of this message.:eek:ld: :eek:ld:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cephus said:
I think I'll wait for the outcome. I think we can take him.
Don't be too sure, he came out of a rum filled fruitcake that was 30 years old.:eek:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
:cheers: :drunk:

·
Registered
625 Posts
?Approached me with an offer to selectively eliminate all human life from the Earth.?
If it comes down to that , tell him to start in the Middle East and that the first person should be Osama Bin Laden.

·
Class 07 FFL/SOT
6,297 Posts
Space aliens?

Ha! We kik yo ass......yo kung foo be weak......Drunk Monkey will conquer you.......I must not dishoner my school or my master...

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Lupeloff, this communication is consistent with the instructions I have received from the Intergalactic Mind Police.

·
Class 07 FFL/SOT
6,297 Posts
I am ready to kick some ET ass.

My armored walker is fueled and ready.Hah........Space aliens........I own your base.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Lupe,

Did you specify Earth years or Galos years? :D

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pogo said:
Lupe,

Did you specify Earth years or Galos years? :D
OH NO! I may have messed up, now I don't know how long we got.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Lupeloff said:
OH NO! I may have messed up, now I don't know how long we got.
We have 8.431 ITU's (Intergalactic Time Units) left.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, he's been reading over my shoulder and has decided to put his offer on hold. I did ask him if there was something they could put in the water to make humans more peaceful. He said that there was but their own laws forbade its use.

I did manage to get a brief tour of Galos. Galos orbits the Sagittarius constellation. The beings there have evolved beyond war, enviromental destrution, and fundamentalist religious movements. However, they do still argue sometimes about the best positions for making love. Unfortunately, their immagration policy does not allow humans.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Lupeloff said:
... Unfortunately, their immagration policy does not allow humans.
Not necessarily a problem. Are they as sloppy in enforcing their immigration policies as we are? I hope, I hope.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have recently shed my carbon based unit and now live in the realm of cyberspace...therefore I do not fear the Galosian Minister.
Power outages are my only concern...I think.

·
Class 07 FFL/SOT
6,297 Posts
Nuc from orbit.It's the only way to be sure.

Well........If I can't have it ...no-one can.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
That's one way to end an argument! :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts