Gunco Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I got on the horse, unassisted, and the horse sprang into action. It galloped along at a steady pace, but I started to slip from the saddle.

I got scared and grabbed for the horse's mane, but couldn't get a grip. I tried to get my arms around the horse's neck, but slid down the horse's side anyway. The horse galloped along, seemingly impervious to it's slipping rider.

Finally, giving up my frail grip I tried to leap to safety.

But, my foot got entangled in the stirrup, and I was at the mercy of the pounding hooves as my head is struck against the ground over and over.

As my head is battered against the ground, and I am moments away from unconsciousness to my great fortune, Stan, the Walmart greeter, saw me and unpluged the horse.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
That's very funny Lupe. I just reposted that over on this Cowboy Action Shooting forum I visit. :D

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
I aint even gonna ask about the little race car beside the horse! :horse:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Preacher said:
They would not let me near the race car.:bawling:

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Preacher said:
I actually ran myself over with a golf cart once..... Never do a J turn on asphault in a golf cart! I was ejected right out of the cart along with my friend and the cart with it's wheels turned going full speed in reverse came back around and ran over my legs.

My friend was so pissed! As his head bounced off the pavement. Not one of my more intelligent moments. :rolleyes:

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
I don't think I would have told that one Sang. You'll not live that one down for a long, long time!:bolt:

·
Poof no eyebrows
1,421 Posts
My great moment of stupidity was when I was racing a friend on my bike. Typical bike race, going down the street at top speed, looked behind me to see where my friend was, when I looked forward again I seen the mailbox a little to late.

When I hit the mailbox the bike kept going so he insisted that it won the race not me. Best part was I left a good size dent in the mailbox with my face:rofl:

·
Registered
770 Posts
I just had to replace my keyboard as I just spit ice water all over my other one.

Thanks Lupe, I needed that.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm still sick but I would rather laugh than whine. Humor has got me through some rough times. Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among those who I love, I can: all of them can make me laugh.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Lupe,

I posted that over at the cowboy shooting forum, and the guys really got a kick out of it. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts