·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
621 Posts
SangRun Hunter:

I'm sorry I had to miss that...no, really, I am.

No, seriously, I'm SORRY I missed that.

Really, I'm REALLY REALLY sorry.

(Why don't you believe me)?

·
Registered
68 Posts
What did I do today?

Please don't hate me after reading my response.

I sat in an office, reading magazines, surfing the web and napping. To do this I was paid @$**/hr. Tomorrow I will be doing the same thing, but will be paid @$**+/hr. I don't usually get to work weekends and I really don't like to, but how can I turn this down. I love my union job. :cheers:

*-denotes a rediculous amount of money

·
Registered
30 Posts
I went to the funshow looking for an SKS or a K-31. There were a couple of SKS's there, but they were asking to much and wouldn't come off the price. No K-31's at all. I am going to order a SKS from Coles the middle of the week.

·
1,763 Posts
I wish I had accomplished something. All I did was get the tires balanced on my old beater 4x4 and then take it out and sling some mud around.
I think I am going thru a mid life crisis......... :bangin:

·
Registered
621 Posts
No, REALLY, I'm SORRY I missed it...

I'm NOT lying...I'm, er, sorry I missed it...

I'd love to have been there (really)...

(NO, really)

(Really)

(NO, really, I would....I'm sorry I missed it...)

·
Registered
68 Posts
I worked all day yesterday (well, at least half the day by the time I got started) on my Ford pickup 300 6 cylinder. The fiber cam gear was all ate up and thats why it quite running and I had to tow it home. Everything went real smooth till I tried to get the gear off. The stinking thing just broke apart and now all that is left is the center metal part that in on the cam shaft. Didn't want to but looks like I'm going to have to take out the cam to get it off :angry:. Going to have to get busy on it soon. Wanted to go to the range this weekend but need to get the pickup fixed.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I forgot! Breaking a cast iron tub with a sledge hammer is theraputic!
Yes it can be :D . We had an old Victorian when we first got married that we/I restored (we found out early on that the two of us doing construction projects together was just practicing for a divorce :D ). Not a whole lot of money gain at the end but lots of good practical experience & lots of tools.

Yesterday around here was spent making a picnic table & making multiple runs to the side of a local road to get various sized fallen rocks. I'm building a firepit out back to go along with the picnic table.

Greg

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Greg L said:
Yes it can be :D . We had an old Victorian when we first got married that we/I restored (we found out early on that the two of us doing construction projects together was just practicing for a divorce :D ). Not a whole lot of money gain at the end but lots of good practical experience & lots of tools.

Yesterday around here was spent making a picnic table & making multiple runs to the side of a local road to get various sized fallen rocks. I'm building a firepit out back to go along with the picnic table.

Greg
I shot yesterday and spent Sunday cleaning up and reloading.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I marked antoher day off the calender for Maysville. Other than that not a thing productive.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got the tub in and working at 9:00 PM tonight. What a mess this project was! Went to Habor Freight and got a new heavy duty sawzall out of it and I snuck in the 115 peice drill bit set I was needing to get too.

70% of the drywall is up and the bathroom is fully functional, but damn ugly!

Next week I am going to flip the toilet and sink in each others place if I can get it done on Saturday since Maysville is on Sunday :D

Bathing at the stationary tub in the basemnet last night was not pleasant. It was nice to get a real bath! Now I need to get the rest done, so I can take a shower.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts