Gunco Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Poof no eyebrows
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what everyone on here collects( stamps, knives,etc) if anything at all. Myself, i'm trying to figure out what I want to start collecting.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Beer!
Hundreds and hundreds of cans and bottles, all full.

Oh, now I've switched my attention to AK variants, just too bad that I don't have as many AK's as I do beer.:(

·
Registered
396 Posts
Sand and Dust. Not intentionally though. It's windy in the desert I was thinking about collecting belly button fuzz from the fine Damsels' at Hooters. I dunno - seemed logical at the time.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Let's see...

I collect guns, barlow style pocket knives, commerative silver half dollars (real silver), Budweiser beer steins, dogs, and lots of bills.

·
Class 07 FFL/SOT
6,297 Posts
Things like this.......

Sniper rifles,Machineguns,way too many assault rifles,Military Jeeps,Military trucks,Armor,machine tools,cats,hot rods,books,Geological specimens of minerals and their associations,old maps,Gold teeth yanked from the mouths of liberal asswipes,with pliars,who pissed me off.Blowjobs from college cheerleaders.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Trying to collect guitars and guns.
I got the last Ibanez GSR-200 model wear it was just passive pickups and no bass boom switch.
I got an acoustic electric bass.
I got a 34 Gibson folk guitar.
I got a 87 Squire strat, the last of the Squires that was almost like the Fender. It has the fat bridge humbucker and Fender maple neck.

Really none of my guitars are worth alot. Yet, I like them.

As far as guns go. I have a folding stock SAR-1, a post ban HK-91 which needs some new accersories. A Mosin Nagant M44, Winchester model 1200 shotgun in 12 gauge, a Ruger 10/22, and a New England 20 gauge.

I did have a Maadi, 2 Chicom SKS, Romanian SKS, Mauser, and WASR-10 many moons ago. I have also had about 5 bass amps Fender Jazz Bass, Samick P-Bass, Peavey P-Bass too.

So guns and guitars are what I like to collect, I got several sheath and pocket knifes also.

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
Guns, Nips (over 400, all full) H-D stuff, some coins.

I also have a stamp collection I started as a kid.
Other than a few first day of issue stamps I've added along the way the rest of the stamp collection is from the 60's.
I have no idea if there is anything in there worth anything.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Foreign coins.
I have coin from all over the world, and even from countries that no-longer exist.

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
GBob01 said:
Foreign coins.
I have coin from all over the world, and even from countries that no-longer exist.
Oh man, that reminds me I used to collect foreign coins years ago, I'm not even sure what happed to them all. Now I just collect AK's...well that and snakes :eek: .

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Beer Glasses.

Not beer goggles, I have a hard enough time just keeping those off my face.

No, the Beer glasses that are called Pint glasses (or a Pounder if you are in a sleazy ******* dive where they dont use standard measurements.) And only Microbreweries, Regionals, and Imports because If I collected Macrobrew glasses, Id have to lease a warehouse just to accomodate Anhauser Bush's yearly output collectable Barware.

Here's a pic of one of the ones I have:

Im still kicking myself for not picking up Yuengling and Stroabe Glasses while I was over by Harrisburg. I did Manage to score Rolling Rock and an A.B.C. glasses tho--
Im up to 45 in all, not counting doubles, I was up to 60 until a couple of years ago a big knarly 7.9 earthquake reduced that total down to about 30.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts