Gunco Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all!

We've come a long way from last winter and everything seems to be growing quite nice.

I know the contests have been popular of course all the regular amenities that are free here.

We've made a few changes lately like getting rid of the Depot in favor of the regular board style classifieds. We got rid of the redundant current events forum since it lumps into General discusion at member request.

We opened a Gear and misc forum at member request.

I saw a thread about a re-loaders forum being wanted.

There have been some rumblings about an AR15 section being needed.

BTW: Our picture hosting site is up and some members have access. Certain members were given access to help us beta test it for a few more weeks.

In January we have a New Years contest with a big vendor and we have a nice grand prize.

We're here to listen to you for suggestions, not all can be done immediately depending on different issues, but we do take it all in and no one will be ridiculed for asking a question.

-Sang

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Cephus said:
Ilkie it the way it is.
But for Rhino I'll put in STRIPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cause you know that's what he wants.LMAO
He likes to fish? A fishing forum? OK, sure. That way we can "lose" guns in tragic "boating accidents".

EDIT: Oh.....Crap. Duh. I think he meant "Strippers". Don't kill me man. :help: :help:
I'm down with strippers too though.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
It looks like all the forums are here. everything runs good. I would like to see some more discussion on building, shooting and collecting.:thumbup1:

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Now that DB is taking flying lessons, maybe we can set up a "Bermuda's Triangle" forum, so he can get lost in there.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
7.62x39 said:
"What do you want to see here in the future?"

Sang in a pink Tu-Tu, performing Swan Lake :lol:
Oh man! Last night I had the smallest penis in the world and now you guys want to see me in drag!

What next!?! :lol:

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
aviator said:
Now that DB is taking flying lessons, maybe we can set up a "Bermuda's Triangle" forum, so he can get lost in there.

Now, what made you decide to say something like that?

Besides, The Bermuda triangle is in your neighborhood, and 2, my plane, once I get my sea rating, is going to have pontoon floats.
:)

On another note, I was thinking about the fishing forum Idea, and I decided I wanted to amend that into a suggestion for a general outdoors forum in which hunting, fishing, hiking, and camping discussion is shared.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
D.B.Cooper said:
Now, what made you decide to say something like that?

Besides, The Bermuda triangle is in your neighborhood, and 2, my plane, once I get my sea rating, is going to have pontoon floats.
:)

On another note, I was thinking about the fishing forum Idea, and I decided I wanted to amend that into a suggestion for a general outdoors forum in which hunting, fishing, hiking, and camping discussion is shared.
That's a good idea actually since so many of us here like the outdoors.

What I'll do is put a list together of things suggested and see which ones could be fit in time and we'll have to see what the interest is for some as well.

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Custer said:
I nominate DB to mod a forum on hot stock and investment tips.
"Don't buy K-Mart.........".....That hardly sounds like a tip.

Hey DB..My brother just got his sea wings in one afternoon, but of course, he's a commercial, multi, IFR certified pilot. What are you getting? a 206?

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Is there a section in here for vendors with good deals on stuff, like ammo, kits, etc....etc?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts