Gunco Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just getting done reloading a box that I picked out of the trash at the range. It was a 250 round box of .40S&W, as I pulled it out of the trash I thought if someone shot all this in one outing where was the brass? My guess someone took the brass home to give to someone else to reload, & if someone reloaded that brass wouldn't they need some way to store it?
It has all of the trays & slides, the box is in prefect condition.
There loss & my gain of a large storage container for my .40S&W. I have to reorganize my .40 stock pile & get back to restocking it.
I slowly hand load each round (no progressive loader) so it takes me about an hour to reload 100 rounds. I have been sitting a while as I get up from this reloading session.

·
gunco irregular
3,510 Posts
Nice! Haven't loaded anything since before deer season started and that was some wildcat 400FUW with a Barnes 195gr expander mz bullets over W296 on converted starline 30-06 brass. I do have about 10k 45ACP brass prepped to load along with 2 coffee cans of cast 200gr SWC bullets and 2k FMJ 230gr.

Reactions: Tommo

·
gunco irregular
3,510 Posts
Formed another box of 400FUW from Starline 30-06 brass, then Loaded them with WS2 coated Barnes 175 solid copper bullets. Those Barnes bullets are .400" muzzleloader bullets that come in a .45 sabot. so I loaded them ladder style in groups of 3 by .5gr increments of W296 going off of a Quickload guess. The same bullet in 195gr was fairly close with the Quickload prediction and W296.

Art Font Wood Button Pattern
Gas Rectangle Natural material Box Electric blue

1 - 3 of 3 Posts