Gunco Forums banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
AK-74Freak said:
well I like AK-74 rifles and I am a freak with the ladies. I have no problems ******** their ***** while they are licking my ******. I am even up for a little fluid leaking ****** action while hanging upside down from the ceiling, its quite fun. :headspin: then I will invite the neighbors to come over and join in as well, plenty of love to go around. :)
Is that you Fred Sanford?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Mine came from some piece of Church of the SubGenius literature I happened across when I was in college. I originally used it for playing games online and ended up sticking with it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Mine took a great deal of imagination. I live near the town of Citra, I was born in '47, and I happen to believe that the AK47 is the BEST Personal Defense Weapon (PDW) ever designed...bar none! :rockin:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Mine came from the tune that was playing when I registered. I'll go back to my original once the beaten down gunsnet overlord chills out. Hate to lose yet another e-mail account to the king of spammers. Don't worry, you'll figure out exactly who and what I am in short order. :scared:

Just figured a change of pace might be nice. Good looking weapons site here, plenty of potential from what I've checked over so far. Hmm, looks like the rain passed on by and I've been itching to shoot for weeks. Yessiree, I see sunshine...I do believe I've talked myself into it.

(What, no Congoloid? :rofl: )

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
As my first post here, here's my answer:
It's my old business name from when I sold Camouflage and Military Surplus at gunshows back in California. I thought I was being quite clever with the play on the words "Ammo Bunker". All original and stuff. Spent days thinking it up.
Then I discovered years later somebody in one of the Carolinas already uses it. :mad:
Oh, well, I've been using "[email protected]" for like 9 years, I'm not changing now, and I'm registered at about 10 different gunboards as this too.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Origin of Your Handle

Mine came from a movie . Starring Tom Selleck and Bess Armstrong. : "High Road to China" Thus the name High Road.

·
Registered
45 Posts
My first name and the first part of my last name = JoeLad.

JoeLad :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Named after my first AK, too bad I spelled it wrong. Oh well, I stuck with it.

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
I hunt for Bigfoot here in the mountains. I've found footprints but never seen one....yet.

·
Registered
20 Posts
My handle

Tengu is Japanese for Devil. My wife is Japanese so it should be easy to figure out how i got my handle. :chinese:

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Tengu said:
Tengu is Japanese for Devil. My wife is Japanese so it should be easy to figure out how i got my handle. :chinese:

I think I speak for the rest of the guys when I say that you have to give more details that that :naughty:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Mine is obvious, of course:

Major PITA = Major Pain In The A$$

I was standing around talking to some buddies, when one of my friends used the phrase "Major Pita". He said his wife didn't like him to say "major pain in the a$$" in front of the kids, so he got so much into the habit of using the acronym PITA that he no longer spelled out the complete phrase, even when his kids aren't around.

I just thought it would be cool to use that. :headspin:

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
MAJOR PITA said:
Mine is obvious, of course:

Major PITA = Major Pain In The A$$

I was standing around talking to some buddies, when one of my friends used the phrase "Major Pita". He said his wife didn't like him to say "major pain in the a$$" in front of the kids, so he got so much into the habit of using the acronym PITA that he no longer spelled out the complete phrase, even when his kids aren't around.

I just thought it would be cool to use that. :headspin:
Ever see the movie Spaceballs, there was a Major Asshole with a number of the space ship crew being Assholes. John Candy was the best!

41 - 54 of 54 Posts